Prediction NMFC inspirational player quotes for week 6

NMFC inspirational player quotes for week 6

• .......something, something, something.........shinboner spirit

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • The Myer Easter Sale is a time when football takes a back seat.

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • The McDonalds Classic Angus Burger is a reminder that football isn't everything

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • My accountant and I are taking my property portfolio just one week at a time

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • We don't listen to outside voices, we just focus on Jacks pre match mix tape.

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters
Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Someone about " inside 4 walls " Snake ?

1555715597537.png

Look we are incredibly disappointed within the four walls and we know exactly where it is we are going wrong

The boys have been in a foul mood all week but it was a really good review on Monday and we've highlighted some areas in which we think we've got room for improvement which will make us a better more competitive side

Browny hasn't had the start to the year that we would've liked but we're aware we need to make his life easier with better delivery

Yeah look we don't really focus on the media and external opinions, we're driven by what is said between the four walls and where we want to go as a footy club and I think you'll see an improved effort this week

We're really excited by Bailey and Tarryn but we just felt that keeping them in the side for too long would be detrimental to their development at this stage so we held them out

Look the results in the VFL are unacceptable as well and we'll continue to adjust how we approach that competition, as we know it's important to the development of our younger players, we'll look to make some changes this week

I don't think the results adequately reflect how we're going as a football club, we're hurting internally and we're eager to bounce back and that starts this week against a really tough Port Adelaide side

Yeah look the Power have had a really good start to the year, they've got some powerful inside midfielders and they are very smart around the half forward line but we're confident we've got the setups and systems in place to make a really good fist of it

I reject the assertion that it's panic stations, we are putting ourselves in good positions and having really good patches of games, it's about extending the periods in which we are playing good football. Some minor tweaks will, we think, produce some really good results

Taylor Garner is probably two weeks away, he had a flare up in the warm up for the VFL so we will take it really slowly with him, we know what he can provide when he's up and firing, so we'll look forward to welcoming him back

We'll bring Luke McDonald back after his suspension, and he'll have a really important role to play, he's looking forward to winning back the trust of his teammates and the back six, he's as disappointed with himself as we are with him

Thanks guys, * you Macgowan

"Yes his VFL form warrants selection and due credit to Nathan"

He's gone back and he's worked on what we have asked him to. He's earned his opportunity and we are really excited to see what he brings on Saturday

We know we're not meeting our internal expectations - in the last four weeks alone, we've had multiple players who were under bidders on beautifully renovated period properties in the inner north. That's not what we stand for.

Last edited:

justroyal

Premiership Player
Jul 1, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
"If I can leave this football club knowing that I've helped Jamie Macmillan get a house. I'll know I will have left this football club in a better position than when I first started.."

Speaking of player quotes, player interviews straight after a loss are for the tip. I don’t want to here their generic crap about wanting to do better. I want them going home to rest because at 5.00am the next morning they’ll be doing sand dune runs.

koshari

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 24, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Look we are incredibly disappointed within the four walls and we know exactly where it is we are going wrong

The boys have been in a foul mood all week but it was a really good review on Monday and we've highlighted some areas in which we think we've got room for improvement which will make us a better more competitive side

Browny hasn't had the start to the year that we would've liked but we're aware we need to make his life easier with better delivery

Yeah look we don't really focus on the media and external opinions, we're driven by what is said between the four walls and where we want to go as a footy club and I think you'll see an improved effort this week

We're really excited by Bailey and Tarryn but we just felt that keeping them in the side for too long would be detrimental to their development at this stage so we held them out

Look the results in the VFL are unacceptable as well and we'll continue to adjust how we approach that competition, as we know it's important to the development of our younger players, we'll look to make some changes this week

I don't think the results adequately reflect how we're going as a football club, we're hurting internally and we're eager to bounce back and that starts this week against a really tough Port Adelaide side

Yeah look the Power have had a really good start to the year, they've got some powerful inside midfielders and they are very smart around the half forward line but we're confident we've got the setups and systems in place to make a really good fist of it

I reject the assertion that it's panic stations, we are putting ourselves in good positions and having really good patches of games, it's about extending the periods in which we are playing good football. Some minor tweaks will, we think, produce some really good results

Taylor Garner is probably two weeks away, he had a flare up in the warm up for the VFL so we will take it really slowly with him, we know what he can provide when he's up and firing, so we'll look forward to welcoming him back

We'll bring Luke McDonald back after his suspension, and he'll have a really important role to play, he's looking forward to winning back the trust of his teammates and the back six, he's as disappointed with himself as we are with him

Thanks guys, **** you Macgowan
awesome summary FG, now it just needs to be made into a template so the club can mail merge the next weeks team into it for the automated bots to send it out to the media each mon morning,

something like this,

I don't think the results adequately reflect how we're going as a football club, we're hurting internally and we're eager to bounce back and that starts this week against a really tough >Insert Opposition team name here< side

Back