Past Coach NMFC Senior Coach - David Noble has parted ways with NMFC

Coaches of the past.

Remove this Banner Ad

We are in good hands. Love he gave a little dig at lil swines like Kane Cornes stating that it would be awful coming to North right now due to our losses.

Nobles made it clear, that it is a great environment and culture at the club atm even with our position on the ladder. Plus 4 recent signings from our youth says otherwise. Players jump ship if you don’t believe in the “system” or the direction of the club.

If we can develop this awesome environment and breed this strong culture even when we’re losing just wait until we start succeeding. The consistency of having confidence in the plan is super important.

Just look at Carlton and Saints. They look lost at sea while we can see improvements across the board.
They’re slow and small but we can see them happening while we are learning with a very young group.

I agree with the sentiment.

However, there is a difference from being totally uncompetitive to being still a 1.5 win type of shithouse to being competitive and to then be contending for a finals spot. Just having a crack will let you go from being a zero win shitshow to not being a rabble.

From there it is all a matter of consistency, it is why Brad struggled to get us higher than 8th/9th spot, it required a level of consistency he never enforced. For guys like Teague and Ratten, they inherited a lot of baggage they didn't create when it comes to footballers who are very selective about when they have a crack.

If we can't sort out or inconsistency issues, we will be in the same house of pain in a couple of years. At least for Nobes, he has the benefit that almost everyone Brad ****ed over will be gone by the time our crop matures, he at least has the mandate to determine his own fate and not be hamstrung by what others did to his players before him. We will probably have McDonald and not a whole lot more from Brad's era in a few years time.

Noble is developing very well as a coach. Has already built an aura of "Don't fu** with me". He has the quiet toughness about him, dare I say like Yabby Jeans.

Interesting to see how he is once the team has matured and are expecting finals.
I thought his latest presser was very telling. Someone jokingly asked about goal-kicking practice and he gave a dead serious answer. Didn't crack a smile, either.

Haven’t seen game plan issues mentioned on here lately.

My gripe with the zone structure appears to have been adjusted/sorted the past few weeks. Can't remember which commentator it was but they mentioned the defensive zone we had might have been a temporary progression.

Noble is developing very well as a coach. Has already built an aura of "Don't fu** with me". He has the quiet toughness about him, dare I say like Yabby Jeans.

Interesting to see how he is once the team has matured and are expecting finals.

Totally agree.

A little bit of a 'military father' about him.

He controls the narrative in the interviews - he doesnt drift.

He gets it back to where he wants it and occasionally makes statements unsolicited when he has a message. I like it.

Totally agree.

He gets it back to where he wants it and occasionally makes statements unsolicited when he has a message. I like it.

Quite clear that no one in the media has the balls to go at him. Anything negative is prefaced with “it’s not David Nobles fault”. Barrett’s tune changed after they were both on the Sunday Footy Show. Interested to know what was said behind closed doors.

I’m actually excited for when they do.

Quite clear that no one in the media has the balls to go at him. Anything negative is prefaced with “it’s not David Nobles fault”. Barrett’s tune changed after they were both on the Sunday Footy Show. Interested to know what was said behind closed doors.

Apparently Archer was Nobles chauffeur on the day and took Barrett for a drive .🤫

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am I allowed to say trust the process now?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Totally agree.

iu

We are in good hands. Love he gave a little dig at lil swines like Kane Cornes stating that it would be awful coming to North right now due to our losses.

Nobles made it clear, that it is a great environment and culture at the club atm even with our position on the ladder. Plus 4 recent signings from our youth says otherwise. Players jump ship if you don’t believe in the “system” or the direction of the club.

If we can develop this awesome environment and breed this strong culture even when we’re losing just wait until we start succeeding. The consistency of having confidence in the plan is super important.

Just look at Carlton and Saints. They look lost at sea while we can see improvements across the board.
They’re slow and small but we can see them happening while we are learning with a very young group.

Saints would have said the same of us last year after the success they had.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back