Past Coach NMFC Senior Coach - David Noble has parted ways with NMFC

Coaches of the past.

Remove this Banner Ad

been entertaining, we’ve being saying fitness and list management/recruitment has been pus for years.
we ditch old fitness staff, you scream, we pick up Melbournes.. our recruitment staff all bailed at once, I’ll hold my judgement until we see weve recruited in list management.

see I’ve got no doubt there’s a lot of people who are fearful of their roles and it’s not a great workplace at the moment but this is workplace transformation. and with where we’re at I’m not surprised we’re systematically culling everyone..
We culled the list and it’s much easier to do that with delisting etc.

Now it’s time for the footy department. People crying foul because it’s becoming a tough environment. Sink or swim mother *ers

We've had talk that players have been put offside and dissatisfied with the coach

We've now heard that football department staff have been put offside and dissatisfied with the coach and then walked

You're genuinely taking the piss if you don't think he's a big problem at the moment

I can't see how his position remains tenable for much longer. THe club is in a worse position now than it was during the Shaw drama, and I didn't think that was possible

"The real story is David Noble, No guarantee he coaches next year."

"The real story is David Noble, No guarantee he coaches next year."

It'd be a shorter tenure than Stevo's political career.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

I have been Nobles fan and have been very vocal on here supporting him, but im starting to be turned. Theres something going on, no doubt.

Poor Ziebs having to front the media regularly, that aint right.

Very interesting from Caro yesterday regarding Adam Simpson, saying she believes he will depart the Eagles.

If both Simpson and Clarkson are available, then i think Noble will be in serious trouble.

I have been Nobles fan and have been very vocal on here supporting him, but im starting to be turned. Theres something going on, no doubt.

Poor Ziebs having to front the media regularly, that aint right.

Very interesting from Caro yesterday regarding Adam Simpson, saying she believes he will depart the Eagles.

If both Simpson and Clarkson are available, then i think Noble will be in serious trouble.
Am I the only person who thinks Simmo has been pretty underwhelming at the Eagles?

We've had talk that players have been put offside and dissatisfied with the coach

We've now heard that football department staff have been put offside and dissatisfied with the coach and then walked

You're genuinely taking the piss if you don't think he's a big problem at the moment

I can't see how his position remains tenable for much longer. THe club is in a worse position now than it was during the Shaw drama, and I didn't think that was possible

This seems very similar to Teague…

Am I the only person who thinks Simmo has been pretty underwhelming at the Eagles?
Won a flag with a middling midfield, introduced a gameplan that revolutionised how teams defend, has consistently had them in the finals.

imo their decline is more to do with the demographic of their list than his failings

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why does he need Glenn Archer on side, he stepped down from the board last year.

Best you pay attention before digging the boots in to club greats. I’m sure your lifetime achievements dwarf Glenn Archer’s too.

Luff you long time.
I’m pretty comfortable actually.
Also well behaved.

Two grand finals. One premiership.
I really think with the list he had across one of the weakest eras (after the Hawks dynasty ended) I've seen they should've done more. More than a few times they stumbled into finals or dipped at times when they looked primed to explode. They've been hot and cold throughout his tenure. Just my 2c

Media are needing a scapegoat for their limited ability to report, and they are desperately needing clickbait.

Noble is their target.

And we have enough nuff nuff supporters lapping it up. Once Scott and Shaw fell by the wayside, our 'fans' developed a thirst for seeing coaches go. Masochists.

Finally someone with cahones and begin the " real " rebuild and people go to water.

I don't want to hear from Ben or Sonja. Let the sycophantic media circle looking for a " kill " They can wither on the vine and dry up. Give them nothing.

Last edited:
Of course you do, you peanut, creates more easy content for you. Doesn’t make it a good or necessary idea.

Finally someone with cahones and begin the " real " rebuild and people go to water.

I don't want to hear from Ben or Sonja. Let the sycophantic media circle looking for a " kill " They can wither in the vine and dry up. Give them nothing.
I actually think a solid unfettered blunt explanation of the season no polish, no spin would actually be good. I’m not saying an it’s all good reassurance if there’s things wrong it’d be comforting to see it being observed, it’s only then it can get fixed

Media are needing a scapegoat for their limited ability to report, and they are desperately needing clickbait.

Not so much a limited ability to report as it is a complete denial of way bigger things on the table; reason for low crowd numbers, state of the game and its rules, the Dreamtime at the ’G incident.

Lots to report on, yet North getting hung up to dry is the big focal point. Curious.

So we've gone from the Shaw/hub debacle to now an even worse internal position somehow? With potential for the coach to also be dumped. During the start of a rebuild when we need stability. Sheesh.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back