Past Coach NMFC Senior Coach - David Noble has parted ways with NMFC

Coaches of the past.

Remove this Banner Ad

DN: The dynamic of the role of a coach has changed in the last five years, and I've seen that first hand. I've always harboured ambitions to coach, but I though that opportunity had passed. Life is about taking opportunities, and this is one I couldn't pass up.

Handling a tough question regarding what he thought North was doing while he was at Brisbane (assuming this is around the 11 delistings) quite well.

He certainly does speak and communicate very well. Ultimately it's about actions and not words, but he's certainly not hurting his optics here

DN: We've got to set a path for long-term success. We've got some young talent, and we are going to the draft this year. I think the list is in good shape, I really do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agreed - 2023 is finals, not top 4 though..

No I wouldn't think top 4 will be make or break but I would think the want is for us to be a fully fledged finals side. Not a reliant upon other sides losing, more we have our fate in our own hands and we win our way there.

DN: It's been a fascinating journey for me. I can't wait to get back into the coaching chair. I want to make sure that the fellow coaches are delegated authority, and that the relationship with players is really strong.

No I wouldn't think top 4 will be make or break but I would think the want is for us to be a fully fledged finals side. Not a reliant upon other sides losing, more we have our fate in our own hands and we win our way there.
I’ve penciled us in for a flag in 2023.

DN: The stick of our members this year was phenomenal. We want people to be excited and jump back on board.

DN: I don't think it will take me too long to move back into the coaching cycle. I'm really looking forward to it.

DN: I've reached out to Rhyce (Shaw) in a private conversation. I'd like to leave it at that.
that's good, yes i've spoke to him, that's all you need to know. I like that.

DN: Chris Fagan was a fantastic support for me. I spoke to him about the opportunity and he said with a big smile, "You absolutely have to go for it." We've coached against each other at many different levels, and now it will be at AFL level.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back