Past Coach NMFC Senior Coach - David Noble has parted ways with NMFC

Coaches of the past.

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone blaming David Noble for the state of our list 8 weeks into his first season and six months into the job itself is either being disingenous, or are deluding themselves.

Bump.

For those unable to view the footy show interstate is anyone able to post his segment from this morning? Thanks.
I am sure NMFC will put it on their you tube channel tomorrow if no one puts it up here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lovin what Noble is doing, hasn't much to work with currently.

We're so slow and unfit to run out a game of footy. Sheesh I wish we were one of these other teams....

View attachment 1135436

Tarrant, McDonald, Polec, Perez, Anderson of the top of my head and we're about 4/6 after ten. Suck it up people. This aint a coaching issue.

Only emotional pygmy's would think it's a coaching issue.

Don't have any issues with Noble other than not a fan of this game plan that is going on. 1. I don't like watching it and 2. I don't see it being successful at any point of time.

Nobles def our man. Love the guy for our club.
He made a bad call today though. You can not let a team run with an extra mid. Hopefully its a lesson learnt.

Hey, you're all paying for it, you eat it.

Annnd we are all smart enough to identify that he can’t execute his game plan to the best of his and our abilities with the list that he currently has :)) but keep blaming him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back