Past Coach NMFC Senior Coach - David Noble has parted ways with NMFC

Coaches of the past.

Remove this Banner Ad

I am enjoying where we are heading. At no point have I questioned his suitability as coach.

Development is clear. And the way we move the ball is superb.

He still ran Larkey through the Ruck while trying to play him as a 1 out forward.

Some critique has been warranted.

I feel like people tend to view things as a zero sum game of either you're for him or against him. Which is silly.

Snake always argued with me about me believing in the process. But then when I respond he never replies.

I think with Noble and our club we have to be patient as supporters. If you look at it holistically we are building a sustainable way of being successful. He has obviously taken a lot from Brisbane and Crows. He knows what he is doing.

Noble knows what he wants and didn’t get sucked into the early results and think I must save my job here and play a safe game.
Has stuck to his nerve and more importantly he has engaged the players, the coaches and us the members.
We are seeing more and more good passages of play week by week.
There is was comment from someone a while ago about an ex player said he was very much like pagan. This is huge as he has the players all praising him but Noble can direct the ship and tell some honest truths.
The interesting part will be next year and Noble doing the pre season and list planning.
I’m super excited (but I’m always optimistic 😁) don’t care if we win or not for the rest of this season I want to see next years improvements.

I wonder how much influence Paul Roos has had here.

If I was looking for a long term sustainable plan, I would be looking really closely at how Sydney have gone about over the last 10-12 years. Roos was the architect of that, and it appears to be a sustainable model; at least from the outside.

I would say Paul Roos has helped keep the ship on coarse. Noble would be engaging him and using his experiences.
As much as it sounds like a waste of soft cap money you can’t buy his experience. There was one game where we saw Roos in the coaches box to talk to Noble. Roos hasn’t been seen except that once which is good. Wonder if it will continue next year.

I would say Paul Roos has helped keep the ship on coarse. Noble would be engaging him and using his experiences.
As much as it sounds like a waste of soft cap money you can’t buy his experience. There was one game where we saw Roos in the coaches box to talk to Noble. Roos hasn’t been seen except that once which is good. Wonder if it will continue next year.

Absolutely. It would be only human for Noble to question himself, however having Roos there to provide reassurance & support can only be a positive IMO.

Snake always argued with me about me believing in the process. But then when I respond he never replies.
Don't think you would have needed to be Einstein to have been able to see a new coach appointed late with a list that turned over 13 players was never going to hit the season running. wholesale changes like this take time to settle. add to that we had about 26 players on the list available for selection, people were even pleading to drop Spicer into the mix who is so raw atm he makes a rare steak look well done.

The commentary about the process is no different to the old proverb "look after the pennies and the pounds will look after themselves". what ever way you want to put it fix the system and you are more robust going forward.

And fyi- he didn't rate Noble, Roos or fu**en Blakey or what we did

Tef posts a variety of stuff like everyone else albeit he's more polarising than most.

However what you say is ac(c)urate. Tef talking up Noble in retrospect is either ironic, false or an indication it's a fake account.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha I tell you what though, it's sometimes ... interesting ... when you see someone's socials who's obviously from here just because we're reading the same footy stuff. On one hand, I enjoy following SimpkinByTheDockOfTheBay on Twitter because it's both informative and funny. On the other, I just discovered Royal Flush's twitter and, well, his bio is certainly something haha.

Val Keating picked me on Twitter purely from interactions here lol.

Tef posts a variety of stuff like everyone else albeit he's more polarising than most.

However what you say is ac(c)urate. Tef talking up Noble in retrospect is either ironic, false or an indication it's a fake account.
None of the above. It just reconfirms he was the biggest troll to ever be on here.

We hit to the outside much, much better than in years gone by...and we actually have someone positioned for it on the outside as well.

We finally have highly skilled players on every line who can confidently take on and hit creative kicks.

I've found all of yourses Twitters's's and I've been absolutely shocked and appalled at what flogs with rude heads youse all are. Kidding!

You do realise this entire forum is a single set of alt accounts yeh?

That includes you.

No way. I'm my own man.

Search your feelings. You know this to be true.

West Coast v North Melbourne votes
10 Jaidyn Stephenson
7 Nic Naitanui
7 Jack Ziebell
2 Ben Cunnington
2 Jy Simpkin
2 Cam Zurhaar

My guesses:

1626224948249.png

I said this earlier this year, we arent that far off and believe we could play finals next year.

If we see more improvement from the kids, one or two senior players via trade or free agency to complement them and we will be thereabouts next year. And Noble is selling a vision that is plain to see. We still play our tough uncompromising style but now with some tactical organisation and flair.

Our very own shoeless joes are out there

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

No one can find my Twitter 🤪🤪🤪

I will buy anyone a beer if they do but if I’m already following u it doesn’t count

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back