Past Coach NMFC Senior Coach - David Noble has parted ways with NMFC

Coaches of the past.

Remove this Banner Ad

Its funny due to the fact everywhere he goes as an assistant/manager, they rave about his performance and the change he makes...

because he’s excellent at that school teacher mentor role one on one. Like elite.

Once it gets to the whole group, his way of thinking is too tangential to be able to galvanise everyone.

he’s a great supporting piece but not the top dog afaic

because he’s excellent at that school teacher mentor role one on one. Like elite.

Once it gets to the whole group, his way of thinking is too tangential to be able to galvanise everyone.

he’s a great supporting piece but not the top dog afaic

Maybe thats it, thanks :thumbsu:

Nobles big three....

* Injury list- will be fixed via new medical department, Geoff Walsh a big wrap for that Irish dude from Collingwood
* Fitness- will be fixed over time
* lack of game plan- how the * did we get to that?

The club needs to become more professional ""

Good job David, you'd make a good poster on BF.

Nobles big three....

* Injury list- will be fixed via new medical department, Geoff Walsh a big wrap for that Irish dude from Collingwood
* lack of game plan- how the fu** did we get to that?

An indictment on everyone who held a leadership role that in any way impacted the football department in the last 10 years.

Nobles big three....

* lack of game plan- how the fu** did we get to that?

I'd be so happy if he was here posting anonymously

An indictment on everyone who held a leadership role that in any way impacted the football department in the last 10 years.

Yep man horrid and had made me very angry over the journey. I'll never forgive some of our past management team. Also it just gets worse for that Saunders dude, seriously wtf!

Choco is even more shall we say off-beat than when he was at Port. I swear the media has a list of potential coaches they need to talk about - Voss and Brad Scott are also on this list.
Rumour has it that one of the members of the coaching selection committee joked that they wanted to shortlist Choco purely so they could see the results of his psych tests.

Noble: "Let's build"

Dan Woods - North Media

Much like every club who doesn’t achieve premiership glory, there is no clear marker for the success or failure of North Melbourne’s 2021 campaign.

Looking at the bottom-placed finish, slow start to the season and frustrating final game, it would be easy to leave last season on the shelf gathering dust, never to be thought of again.

Football is about so much more than results though. It’s about growth, emotions, individuals and personalities. From a holistic perspective, North’s 2021 campaign was a success.

David Noble has had a first season of senior coaching that few can compare to, from the early injury issues, to the ever-evolving Covid situation, and the unavailability of key players across the season, he’s experienced every part of what it means to lead a football club.

While it was, at times, difficult, Noble says the promising signs shown by his young group are nothing but exciting.

“It was [a year] of firsts. Some ups, some downs, and quite a few surprises,” he said during the Syd Barker Medal.

“[We had] a new coach, a new game plan, 11 debutants, fans being able to attend and then not attend, personal tragedies and traumas, growth in the second half [of the season].

“Although the first half of the year was disappointing, it gave us great opportunity to play our first, second and third-year players in some key roles to gain valuable experience and on the job training

We could see the building blocks were there, but we were a fair way off from meeting the standards the coaches and the players needed to. No one was under any illusions there was serious work ahead.”

That serious work was undertaken, and while the win against Hawthorn in Round 9 was emotional, and the win against Carlton was clinical, no game this season quite sums up North and Noble’s brand of football quite like that victory in the West.

Eventually overcoming the Eagles by just ten points, Noble says that performance is the benchmark for his side as it moves into the future.

“Being in front at three quarter time, we had momentum and controlled large portions of the game, but we knew the Eagles would come,” he said.

“The last quarter was full of belief and grit as we wrestled the lead back from the Eagles and secured a momentous win for our footy club.

“That performance embodies our spirit and values as a club, and our trademark as a playing group. That’s where we need to go week in, week out.

“To the players’ credit [they’ve] embraced the consistency of our message and appreciated the simplicity and discipline of our game plan.

“[We] asked the players to own it and drive it, which they did … the culmination of these improvements was that game against West Coast.”

Now though, Noble and his group must take the learnings from a season like no other, and implement them, as the Kangaroos look to begin a hopeful surge up the table in 2022 and beyond.

According to Noble, the wheels are already in motion for a strong off-season and pre-season.

“We’re already looking at our next steps and we’ve made some exciting off-field appointments, with some more news to come in the coming weeks,” he said.

“Rest assured, the meticulous planning and vision for what we want for our football club is at the forefront of our thinking on a daily basis.

“From where we started in laying the foundations of a new era this year, it has created opportunities for more growth, learning, fun and success.

“My message for 2022 is simple. Let’s build … I can’t wait.”

Can we build it ? you bet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's a bit more controversial than I expected. Good on him though.

Noble: "Let's build a wall"
Dan Woods - North Media

“..My message for 2022 is simple. No more Richmond supporters. We need a barricade put up around Punt Road Oval. Let’s build a wall … and make them pay for it. I can’t wait.”

Yeah good stuff Daddy Nobes.

Just don't get involved in any of the trade negotiations, time & place for Mr. Nice Guy.

Inglourious-Basterds-1024x640.jpg

Brady "ok David sounds like a real nice lunch your family has organised up there. Don't worry about a thing me and my man Glenn will take it from here"

Get absolutely f’ed, Nobes champing both Phoenix and CCJ. Looks like both need to put their head down during the pre-season to earn some respect.
KSJSKAKJA IGNORE THIS POST

Last edited:
What on earth is this.

so a coach can’t have dinner with a couple players? If you want to see maximal growth within our players the most important thing is the relationship between player and coaches. It is crucial in a young team.
Mate, just an observation on the established and very, very real fact that's not a joke at all that anyone who gets champed by someone else is receiving the most grievous insult.

Mate, just an observation on the established and very, very real fact that's not a joke at all that anyone who gets champed by someone else is receiving the most grievous insult.
OHHH HAHAHAHA I GET IT NOW MY BAD KSJSKSKSKWJW I THOUGHT YOU WERE SAYING THAT THEY SHOULDNT GO OUT TO EAT. I was like wtf I HAD TO READ IT 5 TIMES

my bad, yes chammping is illegal.

OHHH HAHAHAHA I GET IT NOW MY BAD KSJSKSKSKWJW I THOUGHT YOU WERE SAYING THAT THEY SHOULDNT GO OUT TO EAT. I was like wtf I HAD TO READ IT 5 TIMES

my bad, yes chammping is illegal.
Haha I was gonna say, it's not like you to completely miss the context on those types of jokes. Lift your game, Ligma.

Haha I was gonna say, it's not like you to completely miss the context on those types of jokes. Lift your game, Ligma.
I CANT BELIEVE I DID

I think I am too used of a baking reptile who spews s**t on him lol who will probably say some s**t about the video.

😭😭😭😭😭

Remove this Banner Ad

Back