Coach NMFC Senior Coach Rhyce Shaw - Ben Buckley announces NMFC & Shaw will part ways immediately

Remove this Banner Ad

Was fortunate enough to have a chat with Rhyce at the BnF last year and can recall the passion and excitement he had for our list and the direction we were headed. Big cheers in the room as well when he was introduced for his speech, everyone was in full support of him as a good, down to earth bloke who completely bought in to us as a club and had us playing some great footy - the utter demolitions of Richmond and Port were two of the more enjoyable nights out at the footy I've had in recent memory

Such a shame his tenure as the senior coach has ended this way and so abruptly, but it's the best thing for both parties

Sincerely hope Rhyce is able to get the support he needs, wishing him and his family all the best

He'll always be a Shinboner

A failed coach, a Sydney based Chairman, a highly intellectual former player calling the shots on the Board, a failed Cricket Australia Exec as CEO all targeting players and coaches for their mistakes......

Attachments

• 3C6AC2EB-4E88-425A-A545-65717D6CCF6B.jpeg
    3C6AC2EB-4E88-425A-A545-65717D6CCF6B.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 205
A failed coach, a Sydney based Chairman, a highly intellectual former player calling the shots on the Board, a failed Cricket Australia Exec as CEO all targeting players and coaches for their mistakes......
Lol 'failed' cricket exec. At least we have elected the right people.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Senior coach resigns for health reasons and your first thought is to come in here and troll?

Take a long hard look at yourself, P.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Far Kedd

Heartbreaking news to be honest.

Not sure I’ve seen an outsider take to the club so quickly and genuinely as Rhyce did with us.

You’re a special person Shawry and you’ve made an enormous impression on us in such a short time. Look after yourself and get well mate. We’d love to have you back someday.
Really well said.

Like the late great Kanga Kennedy, Rhyce walked in the door and immediately understood what made this club great. Unique.

He just got us from the get go. I really hope we see the smiley, cheeky Rhyce return one day soon.

I was just thinking to myself "how could things possibly be worse right now?" and lo and behold Paul Crappers pops on and reminds just how ******* lucky we are that he has no involvement whatsoever at the club. Thank * for that.

If only we elected this bloke. Oh wait, turns out he's a vindictive, malicious coward who would rather snipe than have compassion for the coach.

Crapper.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back