Coach NMFC Senior Coach Rhyce Shaw - Ben Buckley announces NMFC & Shaw will part ways immediately

My favourite bit (amongst many) in that article is the line about not caring about other clubs seeing how we plan to play football. It was always one of my pet peeves that we would do ridiculous closed sessions - I don't care about others knowing what we do and I'm glad to see Shaw feels the same.

Same here. He doesn't care if the opposition see us. I'll bet he really wants them to.
He wants to scare them.
That and the bit about being here to win a premiership. That's what it is all about.
But I love his attitude to training and game plan. "You wanna look?". Come have a look at what we're planning to do to you."

I reckon that that quotes;
"Really organised and solid in defence and attack with the flair they have been given by God."
and
"Sometimes it’s about going out and bashing the opposition, but we do have plans in place to make sure it’s sustainable.”

gives us an insight into the game plan, coupled with what we know about Shaw being a simple approach type of guy.

I'm expecting a simple back to basics, highly practised - core skills type approach. Heavily contested, tight checking, hard hitting footy.

I get the feeling that based on the God comment he will back players in running off half back and up forward to trust their natural instincts to play on and take some chances once the accountable footy is paying off.

I hope this the direction he goes in. It seemed to work well last year.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club

There's the magic word:

1575324529568.png

I mean, fair play to the guy it would take quite a turnaround for some of the teams not in that "top 6" to make and win the grand final, but it's pretty idiotic to make claims of any certainty in November regarding all that.

Anyway who gives a toss, on field is where it's won and lost, not in Kane's tiny mind .

Fixed

Happy club = Happy times to follow.

Broad stroke here but that recipe was half the reason why the Tiges have been so successful. Mindset change.

Nek minit- we go down in Rd 1 to the Saints. Or loose a couple in a row.

That’s when this place will be tested.

Good signs I’ll agree and I’m enjoying it. But we’ll see those who turn at the drop of a free membership hat come to the fore in an instant.

I believe. But it may take some time - Nows the time to really back the club in.

Good signs I’ll agree and I’m enjoying it. But we’ll see those who turn at the drop of a free membership hat come to the fore in an instant.

I believe. But it may take some time - Nows the time to really back the club in.
if we lose round 1 and it will be the apocalypse in here

Apr 1, 2008
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool, Raiders, GSW, QPR, NYM

If we lose Round 1 having a red hot crack and look well prepared, no dramas.

If we look like a BS Round 1 team, DEFCON 1.

Sep 11, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne

We will win round 1

look how prepared Shaw got us after that bye. Smashed Collingwood to one of their lowest scores in history

in the past 10 years I can’t even remember us ever winning one after a bye and only won one round 1 (barely btw)

We will win round 1

look how prepared Shaw got us after that bye. Smashed Collingwood to one of their lowest scores in history

in the past 10 years I can’t even remember us ever winning one after a bye and only won one round 1 (barely btw)
i think we will also

but if we dont it will be meltdown central here

Everyone is expecting us to walk r1 in. Much like this time last year.

Back