News NMFC & Tassie (the mass debate re our future there, the academy, attending advice)

Remove this Banner Ad

I’d be grateful if you actually bought a NMFC Membership. :stern look

When does this joke become unfunny?

That's right it wasnt funny to start with.

How about you talk to your best mate Snakes on his refusal on membership?

When does this joke become unfunny?

That's right it wasnt funny to start with.

How about you talk to your best mate Snakes on his refusal on membership?
I'm curious. I'm not sure if it's just Zondor shitposting about something from the past or if it's true, but do you have a membership?

I'm curious. I'm not sure if it's just Zondor shitposting about something from the past or if it's true, but do you have a membership?

Nah I just post for fun and never spent a cent on the club either membership or merchandise or raffle tickets etc I've followed for 30 years.

Nah I just post for fun and never spent a cent on the club either membership or merchandise or raffle tickets etc I've followed for 30 years.
That’s a convoluted way of saying “I Saintlys don’t have an NMFC Membership”. :stern look

That’s a convoluted way of saying “I Saintlys don’t have an NMFC Membership”. :stern look

Considering I do (Yes very basic last few years as so disenchanted), I'm looking to increase now Scott (and JB) has been *ed off finally I might invest more.

I shouldn't have to.

It's insulting and Zondor sucks people like you in.
If I outright believed him I would never have asked, but the fact I would never see you tell him he was wrong about that specific claim/attack had me curious.
It's not like it being true would have changed much, but I found it interesting so inquired.

I was serious about thanking you for answering btw, you didn't have to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I outright believed him I would never have asked, but the fact I would never see you tell him he was wrong about that specific claim/attack had me curious.
It's not like it being true would have changed much, but I found it interesting so inquired.

I was serious about thanking you for answering btw, you didn't have to.

All good.

No worries.

Yes that’s right. It isn’t. Apparently it will be but if truth be told it isn’t and it won’t be. :stern look

You're a fraud.

Simple as that.

All about you not what's best for the club.

How much have you "tipped in" to Tassie to keep us afloat Zondor?
I’m not a Tassie supporter yah banana and as such the answer is Zero. Notice how I immediately answered that question? No playing with words. As for the NMFC I Tip in my fair share and have done so for many years. :stern look

You're a fraud.

Simple as that.

All about you not what's best for the club.
LOL. That’s a bit rich from someone who does not and I repeat to the masses does not Buy a Membership let alone spend any of his coin into the mighty NMFC. :stern look

I’m not a Tassie supporter yah banana and as such the answer is Zero. Notice how I immediately answered that question? No playing with words. As for the NMFC I Tip in my fair share and have done so for many years. :stern look

Yeah well it wasted so maybe use your money better next time.

LOL. That’s a bit rich from someone who does not and I repeat to the masses does not Buy a Membership let alone spend any of his coin into the mighty NMFC. :stern look

Not really.

You don't have a club if not for outsiders like me that love North and pay accordingly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back