Preview NMFC vs Hawks Sat July 23rd 1:45 at Blundstone. Can the streak continue?

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure about no changes, if Larkey goes down during the match I’ll vomit, are we going too short in defence should we have brought in Dawson? Not at all confident we didn’t exactly smash the tigers and how much were the players driven by coach bounce? Might be emotionally exhausted this week and likely to go to sleep after half time, I hope not.

Our team is good enough to win.

No need to introduce even more players.

If we had a good coach (we didn't) we would have been 2 in a row against decent teams.

No Hall is interesting. On merit no one deserves to be dropped but we've got Greenwood and Powell named on the wings and pretty much no one in the rest of the team who'd be suited to the position. Could we not squeeze Jed out to become the sub and plonk Hall on the wing? I'm not irate or anything about it but you'd think room could be found for one of our most creative ball users

No Hall is interesting. On merit no one deserves to be dropped but we've got Greenwood and Powell named on the wings and pretty much no one in the rest of the team who'd be suited to the position. Could we not squeeze Jed out to become the sub and plonk Hall on the wing? I'm not irate or anything about it but you'd think room could be found for one of our most creative ball users
Yeah I'm fine with this. Everyone contributed last week, we got a win, let them bond as a group. A week in the VFL won't harm Hall

In- Dawson, Mahony
Out- Larkey(inj)

B- McDonald McKay Dawson
HB- Hall Corr Perez
C- Scott Greenwood Taylor
HF- Anderson Zuurhuar Stephenson
F- Curtis CCJ Spicer
FOLL- Goldstein Simpkin LDU
I/C- JHF, Bonar, Powell, Lazzaro
Sub- Mahony

Weren’t you the poster that was hanging s**t on us in the Clarko thread? Why would you post this and troll in there?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hellooooo fellow cellar dwellers!

What's the chance of Hall being a late in? Anyone under an injury cloud?

I hope your streak continues this weekend. If we can still be with the Hawks in the last away from home then you surely can do one better in Tassie.
Whack him on the bench for your DT if he doesn’t play this week he will next week 😀🤘

Needs more Goater/Ford as an emergency less Mahony

Get the goat on

The other emergencies are fine, surprised no turner and walker as emergencies tbh
Tend to agree. The win was fantastic and I respect why we've gone unchanged.

However I hope we don't get too sucked into the sugar hit. Think we should be putting every fit player of the future or any with ?? over them (eg Patrick Walker) through the seniors to develop and/or inform us about their potential.

If Dawson and Goater have played every remaining VFL game by the end of the season without an AFL game I think it'd be a planning opportunity lost.

No one else aside from Taylor, Stephenson, Perez and Young?

Tend to agree. The win was fantastic and I respect why we've gone unchanged.

However I hope we don't get too sucked into the sugar hit. Think we should be putting every fit player of the future or any with ?? over them (eg Patrick Walker) through the seniors to develop and/or inform us about their potential.

If Dawson and Goater have played every remaining VFL game by the end of the season without an AFL game I think it'd be a planning opportunity lost.
We are persisting with a fairly young 22 each week, it's hardly a sugar hit resisting the urge to play underperformed VFL players to confirm they aren't good enough for the seniors. P Walker should be no where near senior selection without a good run of VFL form.

Not sure about no changes, if Larkey goes down during the match I’ll vomit, are we going too short in defence should we have brought in Dawson? Not at all confident we didn’t exactly smash the tigers and how much were the players driven by coach bounce? Might be emotionally exhausted this week and likely to go to sleep after half time, I hope not.
considering the vulnerability it might be a good idea to make Dawson or Walker the medical sub, and shuffle the talls around if Larkey goes down

Stepho plays better in the backline. Taylor plays better at half forward. Perez plays better in the backline. Young plays better in the backline. Scott's the only one who I'd submit as giving us his best possible output on a wing
Hall plays better in the backline, so if we go by your theory, he shouldn't play on the wing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back