Preview NMFC vs Hawks Sat July 23rd 1:45 at Blundstone. Can the streak continue?

Remove this Banner Ad

North should win if Hawthorn kick 22 points like Richmond did. Jack Riewoldt and Noah Cumberland saved North from a 60 point flogging

Turn it up.

Heaps of those Tigers points were rushed or from poor percentage shots.

I believe we deserved to win that game and played better (or as well at least) than the Tigers.

15 max and 10% chance of rain.

15-25Km/h wind (Northerly)

Should still be good conditions for footy.

Have we played the Hawks at Bellerive before? (no doubt yes) I know we have a few times in Launceston but I can't remember the last time in Hobart.

15 max and 10% chance of rain.

15-25Km/h wind (Northerly)

Should still be good conditions for footy.

Have we played the Hawks at Bellerive before? (no doubt yes) I know we have a few times in Launceston but I can't remember the last time in Hobart.
Nah we haven't, first time for the Hawks playing at Bellerive as well.

We will win and cue the , north don’t need pp talk. Talk about a hiding to nothing

We will win and cue the , north don’t need pp talk. Talk about a hiding to nothing

LG if we finish the season strongly and win games, i'd much prefer that and lose a possible priority pick than keep getting hammered to get one.

Wins and confidence are far more important to our future than a priority pick, well in my opinion anyway.

LG if we finish the season strongly and win games, i'd much prefer that and lose a possible priority pick than keep getting hammered to get one.

Wins and confidence are far more important to our future than a priority pick, well in my opinion anyway.
Oh for sure, I’m just anticipating the shithouse reactionary drivel from the peanut gallery that is afl media

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No Hall is interesting. On merit no one deserves to be dropped but we've got Greenwood and Powell named on the wings and pretty much no one in the rest of the team who'd be suited to the position. Could we not squeeze Jed out to become the sub and plonk Hall on the wing? I'm not irate or anything about it but you'd think room could be found for one of our most creative ball users
Na.
Just played our two best games for the year. No forced changes. Why mess with a good thing.
Make players earn spots with performances in the 2’s - haven’t had that for a while.
Plus, Hall was subbed out of the last game he played in the first quarter. Needs to demonstrate more resilience.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back