Autopsy NMFC vs STK: Flogging

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Fairfax Media reports that the AFL will consider scheduling “well-performed teams”, as well as a big clubs like Collingwood or Richmond, on the Good Friday fixture in the future.

This quote has been dragged up from last season.

Also note that "Fairfax Media reports"

The poor showing has prompted the AFL to consider opening the fixture up to other teams and, potentially, venues, according to Fairfax Media.

....but not according to the AFL.

See how a poor correlation has been made by a very lazy journo?

Should the AFL opt to share the Good Friday love with other clubs, it’d be a big blow particularly for North, which lobbied hard with the league’s headquarters to play on Good Friday.

"Should"?

Again, proving that there is no recent AFL source connected to this drivel.

This has Caro's putrid mitts all over it.

Don't get bent out of shape about this bullshit folks, it's toilet paper.

Last edited:
This quote has been dragged up from last season.

....but not according to the AFL.

See how a poor correlation has been made by a very lazy journo?

"Should"?

Again, proving that there is no recent AFL source connected to this drivel.

This has Caro's putrid mitts all over it.

Don't get bent out of shape about this bullshit folks, it's toilet paper.
upload_2018-4-4_9-44-45.png

This says it all really. No one prepared to put their name to it.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Caro is still probably penning bullshit under anonymity (i.e. Staff writers = Caro & the sports editor)

I heard a claim that she was actually pushed out from The Age and didn't retire.

Someone should actually call in next time she is on air and ask her if she contributes anything to Fairfax on an anonymous basis.

The AFL mouthpieces seem to be putting us on warning. I suspect we will keep the game for 2019 with conditions. There are a few big clubs desperate to get this game. We need to be very attentive to how we market this game and get a decent crowd. It is an ongoing challenge to our off field leaders how they negotiate to keep this game annually. Plenty of negatives in the press - not much public response from the club. I trust there is plenty being said and done behind the scenes. Time to stand up.

Back