No children allowed at Fremantle???

Remove this Banner Ad

He does work for news limited so comprehension may be an issue
I would back my IQ against yours any day. Then again you have probably not read a single article in The Times, The Australian etc. on any other of the well-written broadsheets that News Limited produce. Stick to the little papers for your little brain.

And don't start me on how successful News Ltd has been as a global company over the years.

Victoria has one of the greatest and most respected childrens hospitals in the world.

When it comes to health care, Victoria is a very very clear #1.

My Father is a cardio-thoracic surgeon in Melbourne and his colleagues often mention how good Victoria's medical facilities are in comparison to the rest of Australia.

And those Eagles supporters thinking us Tigers fans are bitter because we are worried now about the Eagles midfield.. That is hilarious.

We also have a new debutant for round 1, His name is Alex Rance... You may have heard of him.

Victoria has one of the greatest and most respected childrens hospitals in the world.

My Father is a cardio-thoracic surgeon in Melbourne and his colleagues often mention how good Victoria's medical facilities are in comparison to the rest of Australia.

And those Eagles supporters thinking us Tigers fans are bitter because we are worried now about the Eagles midfield.. That is hilarious.

We also have a new debutant for round 1, His name is Alex Rance... You may have heard of him.

Grimesy has gone past Rance now IMHO, now a legit superstar in his own right.

Also the issues with Kelly and his family do not just collerate to medical/health issues, surely the Kelly Gang would be happier surrounded by loving Grandparents, Aunts ,Uncles, and Cousins and other extended family back in WA.

It has to be said that Freo under Ding Dong (Bell) have become total pains in the ass to deal with, i don't believe that would have given Geelong a better deal than what The Eagles did..

FFS mate. There are actually bloody good surgeons and research scientists (which has more to do with autism) all over australia not just victoria. The telethon institute here in wa is leading the world in a number of research studies including diagnosing autism in kids as young as one. and SA is a well known World leader in a Number of medical fields. we Have a scientist here who has cured stomach ulcers and cervical cancer through his vaccine. It would be hard enough just having 3 little kids on your own on the other side of the country without family help let alone 2 kids with Autism.

I would back my IQ against yours any day. Then again you have probably not read a single article in The Times, The Australian etc. on any other of the well-written broadsheets that News Limited produce. Stick to the little papers for your little brain.

And don't start me on how successful News Ltd has been as a global company over the years.
That doesn’t equate to comprehension

Yeah, I don't doubt that. I just think it was bordering on distasteful to bring his autistic kids into it, not sure whether that was his manager or the media. Pretty sure he wants to go to West Coast because they're good at footy, not because Freo won't take care of his kids.
Didn't hurt West Coasts chances that his manager runs official WC club events and fundraisers

A bit late of a response but its not hard to see why he would have chosen WCE over Freo.

The club is curently more stable. Freo only a couple of weeks ago didn't have a coach or CEO. Players walking out isnt a good look either.

WCE is in its premiership window which means there is more chance for Tim to make more money through finals appearances, club functions etc

WCE is very connected and there is probably a stronger chance of a career after football which would be important since he started his career late.

WCEs motto after their GF win last year was Friends, Family, Flags. There is a strong family culture at the club now with players families often involved in much of their events posted to social media.

Thats not even including his contract. It was a no brainer really.

The big issue is one of the Freo players had a romantic tryst with Kelly’s partner. I couldn’t think of anything worse - playing footy with a bloke who shagged my Missus.

Also Fyfe gets his powers from eating babies. Kelly is trying to be safe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back