Family & Relationships No christmas

Remove this Banner Ad

10 up.
1130-330 Festivities
Now Chill early bed. Have to be up @8 tomorrow.

Tomorrow my plan is- 10am swim, 11amish gym, shopping, home. Thursday- home in air con, getting beer delivered, drinks in the city. Friday: going away until after New Years to the beach.

Hawk Dork

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Zombie Lover BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 9, 2005
on the road to nowhere
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawks
Watching a stream of Hillsong's Christmas service, and part of the service is staff roaming around getting the kids to show off their presents.

One kid showed off a smart watch, while another showed off a Fitbit.

The smart watch had me thinking someone's gone overboard on their kid, while all I could think of with the kid with the Fitbit is WTF. Why the **** does a kid need a Fitbit?
Happy Clappers ignore Matthew 19:24
Again I say, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter into the kingdom of God.

Sainteric

Cancelled
Aug 5, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
Watching a stream of Hillsong's Christmas service, and part of the service is staff roaming around getting the kids to show off their presents.

One kid showed off a smart watch, while another showed off a Fitbit.

The smart watch had me thinking someone's gone overboard on their kid, while all I could think of with the kid with the Fitbit is WTF. Why the **** does a kid need a Fitbit?
It's just a way of working out who can affoard to put more money on the plate.

Seven years ago our Christmases were sitting around eating, fairly boring. This Christmas we will have nine kids running around. The day is for them.

Eight years later it’s eleven kids and the youngest four are in their last year or so of believing in Santa.

Not long until we’re sitting in a circle drinking again.

Its annoying af. Ive been on holidays for nearly 2 weeks now, dont know what day it is, and yet still waking up early. Might just get an eye mask thingy, easier than organising curtains anyway and a hellava lot cheaper
Buy some block out blinds like we have in our sons nursery. They work a treat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back