List Mgmt. No flag winning team, has played together again (?)

Remove this Banner Ad

• Banned
Indeed looks on the cards according to afl.com predictions. For r1

Caddy - many think he has too much class to stay out of the team yet failed to get many games 2nd half last season

Markov (emergency) - gone

Higgins (not an emergency for gf) - also gone

Chol - doesn't play if senior team is fit

Ross - probably the most likely to break into the team?

• Banned
Hopefully Dimma and the team go for it - we’re running out of records to break.

Given we are past the trade period , it is looking more likely now.

Most of the more recent grand final 22 looks safe to hold their spot? If injury footy gods are happy

Given we are past the trade period , it is looking more likely now.

Most of the more recent grand final 22 looks safe to hold their spot? If injury footy gods are happy
Rioli might be the one. Didnt play well the whole season basically. I know all the tactics and what not, but he did get dropped a couple of times

I am somewhat confident this is a fact? Given the state of the tigers best 22 and list this record may get broken?
I don't know why anyone would care - except for the trivia of it. If the Bulldogs had of done it in 2017, they wouldn't be saying "Sure, we missed the finals in the year after our 2016 flag - but at least we managed to play the 2016 premiership 22 together again in a game".

Same for us; it won't matter in the scheme of things. It will hardly be a bragging point if we don't have a good season.

Usually someone has a good preseason. I'd much rather blood some players especially against Carlton. More important in the long run than selecting the same 22 as played in the flag winning team.
Long season and I'd be blooding RCD etc as early as possible

I don't know why anyone would care - except for the trivia of it. If the Bulldogs had of done it in 2017, they wouldn't be saying "Sure, we missed the finals in the year after our 2016 flag - but at least we managed to play the 2016 premiership 22 together again in a game".

Same for us; it won't matter in the scheme of things. It will hardly be a bragging point if we don't have a good season.

People like you and me would care. That are interested in things like jack Ross, rcd, George. Daniel Rioli etc.

Stack and cCJ being out for a month is interesting too - cause they might be two favourite to be banging on the door

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I started a thread on this after 2017, when we kept all the flag players in 2018. IIRC we may have had 18 or 19 of the 2017 flag side take the field again at some point in the 2018 season. Of course Rioli was injured for the early part of the season, and Prestia missed a lot in the middle of the year. Jayden Short established himself by playing every game, and Jack Higgins played 20 as well.

There was no use after the 2019 flag as Ellis left.

See what happens in 2021 with the 2020 flag 22 all still available.

Yeah probably, but it'll be on merit not to create some obscure record. Only takes one pre season niggle to ruin the chance though.

Do any of the boys have major surgery booked in?
Think Dusty's gone in for another Tatt.
Thats about it.

I started a thread on this after 2017, when we kept all the flag players in 2018. IIRC we may have had 18 or 19 of the 2017 flag side take the field again at some point in the 2018 season. Of course Rioli was injured for the early part of the season, and Prestia missed a lot in the middle of the year. Jayden Short established himself by playing every game, and Jack Higgins played 20 as well.

There was no use after the 2019 flag as Ellis left.

See what happens in 2021 with the 2020 flag 22 all still available.

With respect to Daniel Jackson. Troy Chaplin. Ellis. Grigg. Etc.
.the current list is very sweet. We are quite blessed... Let's hope the lads nail the draft. It's a pleasure to watch the boys* play

* Specifically the senior side last game. Not many weak links.

Even considering they fell over the line v port and lost to an uninspired lions

Indeed looks on the cards according to afl.com predictions. For r1

Caddy - many think he has too much class to stay out of the team yet failed to get many games 2nd half last season

Markov (emergency) - gone

Higgins (not an emergency for gf) - also gone

Chol - doesn't play if senior team is fit

Ross - probably the most likely to break into the team?
Stack & CCJ suspended as well
Ross & RCD the most likely to push their way in, unless there's an injury

Remove this Banner Ad

Back