No, it's not Stigmata, it's just Ben Stratton getting your attention.

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Ben "I'm the inspiration for season one of Heroes except in reality I have all the powers' Strat

Hawthorn+Hawks+Training+Session+TOBg7HHq0VBl.jpg

Let me go, I want to hug Ben Stratton.

Re: Ben "I'm the inspiration for season one of Heroes except in reality I have all the powers' Strat

Kindly delete Galon.

From memory Mitch Thorp built you other hotrod........... :eek:

1807.jpg
Hmmm, I do have trouble identifying the true messiah, it seems.

Hmmm, I do have trouble identifying the true messiah, it seems.

Which is it Galon, the shoe or the gourd?

[youtube]uywIYQEHZLs[/youtube]

Re: "They're renaming Nutrigrain the breakfast of Ben Stratton" Thread

Ben Stratton is so awesome that Apple will soon be releasing an I-Stratts, your one and only solution to all of lifes little problems!

When the Romans crucified Jesus, they took him down when they realised it was not Ben Stratton.

Apparently the stratosphere is about to be renamed the 'strattonsphere'.

Apparently the stratosphere is about to be renamed the 'strattonsphere'.

It will then be shortened just to 'Ben', but everyone will instantly know what you are talking about.

It will then be shortened just to 'Ben', but everyone will instantly know what you are talking about.

I can see a day when the whole world communicates with a one word universal language - Ben. It's all in the inflection.

No wonder Esperanto failed...

When the Romans crucified Jesus, they took him down when they realised it was not Ben Stratton.

Ben Stratton says crucifiction is a doddle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ben Stratton has just won Mark & Goal of the week. When asked for footage the AFL's Adrian Anderson said "Ben has not actually deemed the AFL worthy of this priveledge so we will just take his word that they were both a sensational Mark & Goal" When quized by Caroline Wilson on why the stats sheet doesn't have any goals marked down to Ben Stratton Anderson simply shrugged his shoulders and said "So what, Ben does not need to prove himself to anyone and I feel no need to press Ben on this matter, now if you can excuse me I just need to get Bens name engraved on the Norm Smith medal before the key cutting store closes"

Ben Stratton is so good that he plays really well most of the time. Which is pretty good when you think about it, because not everyone can play well most of the time, even in the AFL. And he plays for Hawthorn which is good too because if he didn't he'd be playing for one of the other fifteen teams in the AFL, and that would not be good. But we'd still have Tom Murphy, so it would be OK in the end. And Gibson. We'd have him, too, and he used to play for the Kangaroos, who are not as good as us but are still pretty good, even without Gibson, because they have Grima and Thompson as their defenders, but not Ladson, because he plays for us.

Ben Stratton is so good that he plays really well most of the time. Which is pretty good when you think about it, because not everyone can play well most of the time, even in the AFL. And he plays for Hawthorn which is good too because if he didn't he'd be playing for one of the other fifteen teams in the AFL, and that would not be good. But we'd still have Tom Murphy, so it would be OK in the end. And Gibson. We'd have him, too, and he used to play for the Kangaroos, who are not as good as us but are still pretty good, even without Gibson, because they have Grima and Thompson as their defenders, but not Ladson, because he plays for us.

Well said Sergian

Post.of.the.year!

Damn, think it's a tad too long to quote and use as my signature! :D

Re: This morning I saw Ben Stratton's face burnt into my toast - it's now a RELIGIOUS ICON

Re the thread title, I have my own quasi religious/paranormal story to recount.

It goes like this: the 6 foot velvet painting of saint Ben Stratton that hangs in my loungeroom suddenly developed a spectral image of a piece of toast across the great man's face.

Now, as I have 2 small children, it was entirely conceivable that it was a piece of toast, but I checked and it wasn't. The toast has clearly appeared in the brushwork. Spooky.

I've sent some photos off to be examined, so will report the results when I hear from the CSI lab. But in the interim I'm taking it as a positive sign leading into tomorrow night's game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back