No, it's not Stigmata, it's just Ben Stratton getting your attention.

Feb 16, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Re: "They're renaming Nutrigrain the breakfast of Ben Stratton" Thread

∑ (Ben Stratton *(HFC + Tom Murphy )/(Gibson – Ladson )) > ((±TheRest*15) + (Grima + Thompson))
There you go..

Genius :thumbsu:

EDIT: Nope, still too long for me. I would say I'm unworthy of holding Stratton in my signature at this early stage of my bigfooty career anyway.

hamo_tennis

Rookie
Jun 21, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Re: This morning I saw Ben Stratton's face burnt into my toast - it's now a RELIGIOUS ICON

Julia gillard said she didnt have religious views

that's because she believes in Ben Stratton

Re: This morning I saw Ben Stratton's face burnt into my toast - it's now a RELIGIOUS ICON

When down to buy a Skolj this morning and stumbled across this.

strattchair.jpg

Get the generator here.

If you google for Ben Stratton images you'll discover he's an expert at sports other than AFL, like gridiron, rugby leage, motorcycling, athletics, basically everything

Fear0411

Club Legend
Suspended
Jul 15, 2009
south east
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Cyril rioli > Gary ablett jnr

If you google for Ben Stratton images you'll discover he's an expert at sports other than AFL, like gridiron, rugby leage, motorcycling, athletics, basically everything

Thanks when I googled be stratton on my laptop it said google doesnt find ben stratton he finds you then exploded:mad::thumbsdown:

Wundo

Club Legend
Feb 10, 2010
Melbourne - WA - Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn

Thanks when I googled be stratton on my laptop it said google doesnt find ben stratton he finds you then exploded:mad::thumbsdown:
:D:thumbsu:

I'm surprised you still use "google".. I use "stratton" search engine.
Type anything query and it comes up with "You've already found Stratton, you don't need anything else"

Jul 6, 2007
Hawkbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
My MVP for the year already

I don't give a RATS how many threads u make on this guy but all things being equal the STRATTON has quickly become our most valuable player with his UNBELIEVABLE work in that backline, i can tell you im not QUITE as scared when the ball goes in high and quickly when i know this young man is there

:heart::thumbsu:

MC_9

Premiership Player
Aug 29, 2006
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
Re: My MVP for the year already

Think Hodgey would have something to say about that.

But i thought our back 6 were brilliant tonight, all played so well together. I thought also Shoey played really well. Will be interesting to see who comes out for Brown and Gibson.

I don't give a RATS how many threads u make on this guy but all things being equal the STRATTON has quickly become our most valuable player with his UNBELIEVABLE work in that backline, i can tell you im not QUITE as scared when the ball goes in high and quickly when i know this young man is there

:heart::thumbsu:
Our most valuable player is Hodge - as he was tonight.

What are people's thoughts on the terrible Simon Tayl...., oops, Michael Osbo......, oops, Thomas Murphy?

I thought he was s**t.

He looked composed, great overhead, kicked well, made tackles and was clever with the ball and therefore shall never be considered for the Hawthorn backline.

Move him to the forwardline before we delist this listclogger I say.

And Ryan Shoemakers, you keep on playing like that, and you can go to the forwardline as well you camelsarse.

qudos must go to Pelchin and Bucky as the WA recruiting manager in identifying Stratton as an AFL player, standout and great recruiting coupe IMO.

Minor correction: he visited Bucky and Pelch in their dreams, he found them not vice versa.

In all seriousness, a fantastic pick-up. So much upside too.

Apr 17, 2006
???
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Miami Dolphins(NFL)

Surely a rising star nomination is imminent.

too old....

He has been superb, pitty the media arent hyping him up, because he has had a good enough season to be named on the bench in AA.

Whilst on the topic of the media. They replayed a bump of bateman's 5 times saying he might be in trouble, yet didnt say a word about lake..... hmmmm, bias much?

kazzooka

Premiership Player
May 20, 2010
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Lake went foward in the last few minutes to try and save the day only to embarass himself against the all mighty.

Back