No, it's not Stigmata, it's just Ben Stratton getting your attention.

mrcurly

Club Legend
Nov 21, 2008
Feet up in the Bigfooty Exit Lounge
AFL Club
Hawthorn
First picture from the European space agency of Lutetia Asteroid taken somewhere between Mars and Jupiter - even more evidence that Ben is in fact God:

100710-space-lutetia2-square-430p.grid-6x2.jpg

StalkingHawk

Team Captain
Oct 16, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Ben Stratton just gave the definitive answer to the Dermott Brereton issue at the moment.

When given a word association test by Gerard Healy on 3AW tonight he gave the following answer to the word 'Dermott':

"Not too sure."

That summarises my attitude to Dermott these days. I'm not too sure of his loyaty to Hawthorn.

Come now, “Always Hawthorn”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isaba

Team Captain
Jul 28, 2018
Cap Dagde, France
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Ben Stratton just gave the definitive answer to the Dermott Brereton issue at the moment.

When given a word association test by Gerard Healy on 3AW tonight he gave the following answer to the word 'Dermott':

"Not too sure."

That summarises my attitude to Dermott these days. I'm not too sure of his loyaty to Hawthorn.
Do not speak ill of Dermott.

During the last 5 minutes of the 2013 prelim he twice took intercept marks from Geelong kick-outs. I don't know if he did a single other thing that night, but that was his best game.
One of them was from a kick he turned over to begin with....haha, but very important

kazzooka

Premiership Player
May 20, 2010
AFL Club
Hawthorn
10 Years later as his career now comes to a finish I think we can all agree that nobody was exaggerating how good this guy is.

Absolutely essential in turning the side around from were we were in 2009 2010 and into a powerhouse again.

It seemed silly in 2010 to say that this guy would win us premierships, save our souls, and slay dragons but he exceeded expectations.

Back