Multiplat No Man's Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

I just want to get an idea of a certain concept of the game. Is the game developed so no universe is the same as the previous one you played. Like how when you start a new game on Civilization V or when you start a new game on Minecraft? If is like that, then I love this concept and is very ambitious. Though my only concern is it may not end up working the way it should or very buggy. Seeing the ambitious nature of the project and the limit amount of resources I can't help to feel they are biting off more than they could chew. I hope they pull it off though.

The atmosphere on those planets looks thin.
Wonder if there will be planets like Earth with thick atmospheres.
Reckon i'll buy a PS4 for this.

I just want to get an idea of a certain concept of the game. Is the game developed so no universe is the same as the previous one you played. Like how when you start a new game on Civilization V or when you start a new game on Minecraft? If is like that, then I love this concept and is very ambitious. Though my only concern is it may not end up working the way it should or very buggy. Seeing the ambitious nature of the project and the limit amount of resources I can't help to feel they are biting off more than they could chew. I hope they pull it off though.
It's procedurally generated, so yeah, much like Minecraft. I actually expect the gameplay will lend itself similarly to Minecraft as well.
That game play actually makes me not want it at all now. Looks boring as s**t.
It's not exactly 'gameplay' really, the guy just flew around to two planets and had a little look. I'd expect there to be more to the game than that...

You could be pressing buttons to make fart noises, if you're a sci fi nerd you'll be on this game like a teenager on a skin mag.

I want this game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know, as nothing is really known about the game. But more than that.

I read on another forum that apparently there will be FPS elements to it.
The aim is supposedly about making money via various means and travelling to the centre of the galaxy.

So it's set for an official release this year, but nothing else has been said...hope they don't stuff around too much.

Have a feeling we are going to be very disappointed with this. Won't be surprised if they pull a Driveclub and release half the game to add more later.

Having watched all the vids/trailers, I'm more of a fan of the concept rather than the gameplay.

The footage I saw last night the guy landed, was the first to discover the planet and uploaded his find by some beacon so it will always say the planet was discovered by him. I admit the scale of the universe was grand but I'm starting to wonder if this game won't be anything other than leaderboard whoring or something (assuming there is some kind of list that may show discovered planets and their finder or something).

He talked about trading. Trading for what and will it matter? Had weapon, any point in upgrading it or getting a new one? Is it even necessary to shoot anything? Still so many questions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back