Multiplat No Man's Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

I started playing again before the big update and it ****ed me over so now i cbf. It's just too ******* big.

Not all of them. Lush planets with no storms do exist. That's where people tend to build their bases. You'll still need to refill your life support with oxygen occasionally, but with a couple of upgrades it'll last ages.
I found a moon like that in my home system.

Just started playing this again since the path finder patch came out. That wasn't enough to draw me back in but this update seems pretty good so far. Started a new game. Just got given a freighter.

Have an issue with the sentinels in space just won't leave me alone, can't escape them. Had to land then reload my save.

Also, I can't seem to sprint properly, it keeps dropping out of sprint mode every couple of seconds (before I reach exhaustion).

Last edited:
I found a moon like that in my home system.

Just started playing this again since the path finder patch came out. That wasn't enough to draw me back in but this update seems pretty good so far. Started a new game. Just got given a freighter.

Have an issue with the sentinels in space just won't leave me alone, can't escape them. Had to land then reload my save.

Also, I can't seem to sprint properly, it keeps dropping out of sprint mode every couple of seconds (before I reach exhaustion).
I find you get a window between waves where you can summon your freighter and escape into it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So the Artemis hauler which I flew back to my freighter before it disappearing last week reappeared in my freighter last night. I quickly jumped in and flew it to the local space station and was just in time to swap it for this baby..

1Xs0VZj.jpg

Pretty chuffed with it although when I flew it back to my freighter it seems my original c class fighter I started the game with has now disappeared. I expect it will reappear at some point but it's damn strange how that seems to happen with ships on my freighter.

So the Artemis hauler which I flew back to my freighter before it disappearing last week reappeared in my freighter last night. I quickly jumped in and flew it to the local space station and was just in time to swap it for this baby..

1Xs0VZj.jpg

Pretty chuffed with it although when I flew it back to my freighter it seems my original c class fighter I started the game with has now disappeared. I expect it will reappear at some point but it's damn strange how that seems to happen with ships on my freighter.
that is sweet. Is it an exotic?

1Xs0VZj.jpg

How many slots you got?

I just found one too. It's awesome stats, but only 15 slots!

I save scummed it. Waited until I'd done 3 hours and knew it would be a conflict next jump, manual saved on a planet, then warped to the system and saved at them space station. Then kept reloading until I got the S Class

I need to do this now. I've got nearly a billion units since I turned my Circuit Board farm into a Stasis Device farm (quite an involved process, but it's now ridiculously profitable). I need a 48 slot S class Hauler as well. Actually I want S class max slot versions of a fighter and an Explorer also to have a complete set. Then I don't think I'll have much more to do. But it's been fun. Especially setting up the farm.

Strange experience today. My home system in my 100 hour save has two planets. I started on a hot planet but the other planet is a lush planet with no storms. I was very lucky on that because in 50+ warps I've only found 1 other planet like that. Today I was looking at the discover panel and noticed it said of my home system - 2 planets, 1 moon! I had no idea, my Earth-like home planet on which I've built a substantial base actually has a moon! And that moon just like Earth's real moon - no atmosphere and low gravity. There's nothing of value there that I can see, but I was still amazed to find it. All this while I'd missed it, hidden behind my planet opposite side as my base and the system's station.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back