Multiplat No Man's Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Also - get large refiners in your base. Then refer to this chart:

And 1 Cobalt + 1 Pure Ferrite + 1 Platinum = 20 Chromatic Metal
10jaulvjjld11.png
Thanks for posting this. Has been very helpful. :thumbsu:

Hmm okay. I think I've only seen residual goop before. Always just discard it..
Yeah same, until I read about the nanite thing a couple of weeks back and now haven't seen any since.

So some guy just landed on my planet and told me to make room in my inventory and gave me like 30 Stasis Devices. I have no idea what they are, but he told me that should help me out, then he logged out. Never seen him before.

A human guy ps, not an NPC

WTF did he just give me?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So some guy just landed on my planet and told me to make room in my inventory and gave me like 30 Stasis Devices. I have no idea what they are, but he told me that should help me out, then he logged out. Never seen him before.

A human guy ps, not an NPC

WTF did he just give me?

Here's a hint............ they're worth 18,000,000 units each. If you can't work out what to do with them, I'll take them off your hands ;)

then why would some random just give them away...

Look at the screen shot Lance Uppercut posted the other day he has half a billion units and people would have way more than that. The person prob just joins random games to give s**t away for fun

just delete them and you'll get the materials back, but make sure you remove all the bits and pieces in a room such as ladders and things first, I'm not sure you get a refund on them otherwise

What happens to my guys if i delete their terminals?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back