Father Jack

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 23, 2006
between hope and reality
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur FC
If it released on day one in it's current state you wonder what kind of reception it would've got
Far and away the best value for money I've ever gotten from a game, and I bought the digital version as soon as it was released. I didn't even mind the original, vanilla game, I got many hours in on that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dancing Potato

Club Legend
Jul 7, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
I'm torn about jumping back into this. I haven't played it for something like 18 months and really want to try this new content. But I will definitely have forgotten how everything works...but I also don't want to start again because I sunk so many hours into it previously.

Decisions, decisions.

Beerfish

Moderatorer
Jan 20, 2008
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
MotherMaryDarcy
I'm torn about jumping back into this. I haven't played it for something like 18 months and really want to try this new content. But I will definitely have forgotten how everything works...but I also don't want to start again because I sunk so many hours into it previously.

Decisions, decisions.
DO IT! DO IT DO IT DO IT!

dav3

Brownlow Medallist
May 1, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Decisions, decisions.
Forgetting how everything works isn't a huge issue, they've basically reworked the entire game a couple of times and changed everything, and if you start again it essentially runs you through how to do everything as part of the early missions.

I might start again........ again. Last time I played it I just went through my first black hole and went to one of the other galaxies.

Remove this Banner Ad