Father Jack

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 23, 2006
between hope and reality
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur FC
I don't really know what to do from here, I have 250m or so, want to buy a squid but not allowed a red one. I basically spend my days hunting for bones.

I'm not a base builder, have no care for it.

I like quicksilver, I got the rainbow trails for my ship, now saving up for a new outfit and helmet.
I merely suggested that if you're going to go to the trouble of finding a system that spawns squids, you should at least go for a different colour.

Sixpence

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 5, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
The NMS subreddit has recently started a bit of a thing about randoms gifting stuff, so it wouldn't surprise me if there's a sudden rush of people doing it hoping for a mention on social media and a bit of pretend karma.
Thought it was to do with the cloning glitch, where you need to give something to someone, so it's a good community thing to give something of value.

Dannerz

All Australian
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns, Aston Villa
Farck this living ship quest line.

This takes forever!

Do one step.......wait 24 hours...... Rinse and repeat.

I've taken to leaving the game on while I'm at work otherwise it will take me a lifetime to finish the quest.

Beerfish

Moderatorer
Jan 20, 2008
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
MotherMaryDarcy
Farck this living ship quest line.

This takes forever!

Do one step.......wait 24 hours...... Rinse and repeat.

I've taken to leaving the game on while I'm at work otherwise it will take me a lifetime to finish the quest.
Yeah I got all the way to the end and then it broke so I'm left with 4 or 5 useless things. Got sick of them taking up space so stowed them away in my freighter.

Dannerz

All Australian
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns, Aston Villa
Jump through all the hoops and wait 17 millions bloody hours for everything toature only to find out I need all the glyphs to continue the living ship quest.

This ship better be amazing when I finally get it in November!

Father Jack

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 23, 2006
between hope and reality
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur FC
Jump through all the hoops and wait 17 millions bloody hours for everything toature only to find out I need all the glyphs to continue the living ship quest.

This ship better be amazing when I finally get it in November!
There's a questline you can do that gives you a glyph every time you hyperdrive jump, the Artemis or Apollo one. That's what I did when I hit that point.

And for the record, I don't think the ship is all that amazing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dav3

Brownlow Medallist
May 1, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Anyone playing the expeditions update?

Pretty hard starting again. Htf do I make chromatic metal? :drunk:
By chucking pretty much any metal in a refiner

Remove this Banner Ad