Multiplat No Man's Sky

I thought about doing this but can't find the disc. Maybe I traded it in haha
My disc glitched the other day and the ps4 wouldn’t recognise it

If it released on day one in it's current state you wonder what kind of reception it would've got
Would definitely be a high grossing game, the content is so much better than it’s original release

If it released on day one in it's current state you wonder what kind of reception it would've got
Far and away the best value for money I've ever gotten from a game, and I bought the digital version as soon as it was released. I didn't even mind the original, vanilla game, I got many hours in on that.

Dancing Potato

Premiership Player
Jul 7, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
I'm torn about jumping back into this. I haven't played it for something like 18 months and really want to try this new content. But I will definitely have forgotten how everything works...but I also don't want to start again because I sunk so many hours into it previously.

Decisions, decisions.

I'm torn about jumping back into this. I haven't played it for something like 18 months and really want to try this new content. But I will definitely have forgotten how everything works...but I also don't want to start again because I sunk so many hours into it previously.

Decisions, decisions.
DO IT! DO IT DO IT DO IT!

dav3

Brownlow Medallist
May 1, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Decisions, decisions.
Forgetting how everything works isn't a huge issue, they've basically reworked the entire game a couple of times and changed everything, and if you start again it essentially runs you through how to do everything as part of the early missions.

I might start again........ again. Last time I played it I just went through my first black hole and went to one of the other galaxies.

Back