Multiplat No Man's Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't really know what to do from here, I have 250m or so, want to buy a squid but not allowed a red one. I basically spend my days hunting for bones.

I'm not a base builder, have no care for it.

I like quicksilver, I got the rainbow trails for my ship, now saving up for a new outfit and helmet.
I merely suggested that if you're going to go to the trouble of finding a system that spawns squids, you should at least go for a different colour.

I merely suggested that if you're going to go to the trouble of finding a system that spawns squids, you should at least go for a different colour.

But I was already in a system which spawns the red one :(

The NMS subreddit has recently started a bit of a thing about randoms gifting stuff, so it wouldn't surprise me if there's a sudden rush of people doing it hoping for a mention on social media and a bit of pretend karma.
Thought it was to do with the cloning glitch, where you need to give something to someone, so it's a good community thing to give something of value.

Farck this living ship quest line.

This takes forever!

Do one step.......wait 24 hours...... Rinse and repeat.

I've taken to leaving the game on while I'm at work otherwise it will take me a lifetime to finish the quest.

Farck this living ship quest line.

This takes forever!

Do one step.......wait 24 hours...... Rinse and repeat.

I've taken to leaving the game on while I'm at work otherwise it will take me a lifetime to finish the quest.
Yeah I got all the way to the end and then it broke so I'm left with 4 or 5 useless things. Got sick of them taking up space so stowed them away in my freighter.

Jump through all the hoops and wait 17 millions bloody hours for everything toature only to find out I need all the glyphs to continue the living ship quest.

This ship better be amazing when I finally get it in November!

Jump through all the hoops and wait 17 millions bloody hours for everything toature only to find out I need all the glyphs to continue the living ship quest.

This ship better be amazing when I finally get it in November!
There's a questline you can do that gives you a glyph every time you hyperdrive jump, the Artemis or Apollo one. That's what I did when I hit that point.

And for the record, I don't think the ship is all that amazing.

I've come too far now!
Yes, I was a bit the same, even went to the system where you could get easy upgrades, fully upgraded it then parked it in the freighter and went back to my squid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone playing the expeditions update?

Pretty hard starting again. Htf do I make chromatic metal? :drunk:
By chucking pretty much any metal in a refiner

Finally got my living ship. Is a hunk of crap compared to the golden fighter I got for finishing the expeditions expansion. The upgrade process is a nightmare too. Basically find an abandoned system then pulse drive around and hope for a void egg anomaly encounter, then shoot the egg for a random upgrade. The only good thing is you can upgrade to an S just for nanites so every module is easily an S no matter what you get to start with.

There is a system that only gives S class living ship upgrades.

I saw it somewhere on reddit.

Finally got my living ship. Is a hunk of crap compared to the golden fighter I got for finishing the expeditions expansion. The upgrade process is a nightmare too. Basically find an abandoned system then pulse drive around and hope for a void egg anomaly encounter, then shoot the egg for a random upgrade. The only good thing is you can upgrade to an S just for nanites so every module is easily an S no matter what you get to start with.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back