Multiplat No Man's Sky

Think they might have patched it. Can't get anything but traders and broken freighters. Was obviously active at some point though judging by the number of bases.

Did jump to a neighbouring system and found an activated indium farm storing 98k though so that was nice.. not that I need the money

The system I found where every pulse jump got you an upgrade didn't give s class ones. I don't mind though, I doubt I'll ever fly the thing again anyway
Doesn't matter what class it is. Just need to get them. I'm only interested in doing it because I haven't done it yet. Will probably go straight back to my goldenrod fighter which is pretty sweet. Not that keen to fly around in a hairy gonad no matter how good it is.

Apr 10, 2011
south of the river
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Tottenham, 49ers & Scorchers
Finally bought this as just looking for a game to sink hours into/chill out into. I never played it originally and heard it improved, think there was another new update recently. Still in the early stages gameplay wise.

Desperately need my new pc as the old girl is struggling with the auto generation.

You become mayor of a town. It's a bit disappointing so far. Lots of provide materials for staged building construction/wait x hours for next stage/materials request.

Jun 11, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
You become mayor of a town. It's a bit disappointing so far. Lots of provide materials for staged building construction/wait x hours for next stage/materials request.

Yeah. The bare bones of what might eventually become something good are there, but it's very slow going, and you can't use any of your own credits to pay off debt. I realise this is to stretch out the gameplay for all us plebs with planet-wide activated indium farms and the like but the waiting game still sucks!

Yeah. The bare bones of what might eventually become something good are there, but it's very slow going, and you can't use any of your own credits to pay off debt. I realise this is to stretch out the gameplay for all us plebs with planet-wide activated indium farms and the like but the waiting game still sucks!
I'm also unsure if you can instigate multiple settlements. The one I ended up with is on some radioactive backwater shithole. Would much rather something on a paradise planet somewhere

I'm also unsure if you can instigate multiple settlements. The one I ended up with is on some radioactive backwater shithole. Would much rather something on a paradise planet somewhere
I got a message for one on some shithole planet and I skedaddled straight out of there hoping I can reset it somewhere else. I haven't been back to check yet.
I could be on today.

Guess I'll re-download.
I guess I'll find you at my activated indium farm then?

I got a message for one on some shithole planet and I skedaddled straight out of there hoping I can reset it somewhere else. I haven't been back to check yet.

I guess I'll find you at my activated indium farm then?

I said today, and I jumped on and you weren't. I have no idea where your farm is :(

Probably because the whole idea of the game is to go exploring, not constantly churn through missions
There's nothing left to explore. It's all stuff I've seen before.

But thanks for the tip anyway

So turns out you can't have more than one settlement but you can buy settlement maps from the cartographer on space stations. 5 nav data a pop. I've just bought a couple and gone to a system I know has a paradise planet so we'll see how it goes.

Think I've had 3 further updates since the initial one. With this latest one the game has crashed 3 times now.

I didn't know they had a retro mode.

1632041185352.png

Ok so here's the story. This is my backwater radioactive dust bowl settlement. It's named thus because I was drunk and THE MAN wouldn't let me have s**t Towne. It's currently B class but at one point in between patches it was S class for a short period. Not sure what happened there but it's never been in better shape than it's in now. Just put in a couple of landing pads and finally caved into the residents' wishes for an insalubrious tavern. Still not sure how Honeybutter Doughnuts help keep maintenance costs down but they sure do sound tasty.

Just finished Expeditions 3. Love doing these things but, frustratingly, the Station Override Code you get as a reward for completing the Rocketman challenge doesn't work. Comes up as 'counterfeit' and is then removed from your inventory. So still in the dark about wtaf the station core/console that mysteriously appeared months ago is for.

Back