AFL Grand Final No More Excuses About Where The Grand Final Is

Remove this Banner Ad

Dammed if your monkey avatar isn’t the best representation of a poster in this cesspool of half wits and teenage boys. Kudos to you for picking it so well.

And vicariously (did you look that up?) man, seriously? I dislike both teams. I was hoping for a Port / Brisbane GF, but hey, why ruin a good story with facts, eh?

I have zero problem with any team from interstate - some are fun to watch, some crap, and that changes year to year, but that is irrelevant to my original post. It’s the irrational hatred of all things Victorian you foreigners spout off about everything that comes up. So, even though we don’t give two fu**s about anything east of Horsham it’s fair play to smack you upside the head on occasion as you do with unruly children that won’t behave
What business does a Melbourne supporter have pretending to smack anyone anywhere?

As I said, you are claiming some kind of bizarre, vicarious bragging rights through the success of other Victorian sides.

That's a sad state of affairs.

Spare me the excuses from interstate supporters about your team and the Grand Final being played at the MCG.

Because not only will a Victorian team win the Premiership.....the game will be decided between two Victorian teams in Queensland.

It's done!

You honestly think port and crows fans will ever stop whinging about the mcg, umpires and victorian conspiracies?????

What business does a Melbourne supporter have pretending to smack anyone anywhere?

As I said, you are claiming some kind of bizarre, vicarious bragging rights through the success of other Victorian sides.

That's a sad state of affairs.
What is really sad is you don't even know what the thread is about.

I noticed earlier, you were told about home state advantage, and had no idea about it, all you could answer was "what's your point"

What is really sad is you don't even know what the thread is about.
Ok, tell me.

I noticed earlier, you were told about home state advantage, and had no idea about it, all you could answer was "what's your point"
Yeah, home state finals. What about them?

Tell me again how you support all the teams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I notice you are always asking the same questions, like "what's to explain" "what's your point"
That's my attempt to get you to make a single coherent statement.

So far, all you've offered is your bizarre support for teams other than Collingwood. Your little Victorian coalition that somehow gives you bragging rights even when Collingwood lose.

You must be deeply paranoid about something to band together like this.

That's my attempt to get you to make a single coherent statement.

So far, all you've offered is your bizarre support for teams other than Collingwood. Your little Victorian coalition that somehow gives you bragging rights even when Collingwood lose.
Hahaha, and i noticed you try this on others, it's not our fault you can't understand what the OP means, not our fault your parents wont tell you.

Nail and head.

Nothing seems to relate to you.
Don't worry champ. I'm sure Collingwood will get back there soon. It means you won't have to pretend you support Richmond/Geelong.

Some people might say this makes you seem like a loser but I think it's sweet. Like a little kid who can't decide so supports everyone. It's delightful.

Don't worry champ. I'm sure Collingwood will get back there soon. It means you won't have to pretend you support Richmond/Geelong.

Some people might say this makes you seem like a loser but I think it's sweet. Like a little kid who can't decide so supports everyone. It's delightful.
And i'm sure if/when we do it will be at the MCG, oh crap, that's what the thread is about.

Yes, it's the third time in history a Victorian team has won a prelim final out of Victoria...

Definitely proof there is no such thing as home ground advantage...

🙄

You honestly think port and crows fans will ever stop whinging about the mcg, umpires and victorian conspiracies?????
do you think victorian fans are any better if they perceive any imbalance against them?

google “bigfooty cola” for the answer to this question.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back