No more free streaming on AFL app for telstra customers

Remove this Banner Ad

Damn. I always watched the footy on my phone.

Looks like Kayo it is

I found kayo was sometimes as much as a minute behind the live action last year. I'd read about something in the gameday thread, and then see it 30+ seconds later.

Free Afl app was ok... with some kodi trickery i managed to use my subscription so it worked full screen. But I got kayo because it was very easy to use, and can split the cost with another person.

I found kayo was sometimes as much as a minute behind the live action last year. I'd read about something in the gameday thread, and then see it 30+ seconds later.

Free Afl app was ok... with some kodi trickery i managed to use my subscription so it worked full screen. But I got kayo because it was very easy to use, and can split the cost with another person.
I had a Kayo trial - I reckon it was 20-30 seconds behind but better than Foxtel Now and the AFL app.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

The option was to pay $70 for Poxtel and watch nothing much on it but AFL or get Kayo.

Anyone interested in how atrocious Poxtel has got, go to Media and Entertainment Board and look for the thread. It is very rarely off Page 1 and is an illustration in how bad its decline has been.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back