News No More Games In Victoria (GF TO BE IN QLD)

Remove this Banner Ad

Wasn't the talk last night about having all 10 Vic teams in Qld? Could use Southport Sharks Oval at a pinch. Probably the only other Oval I can think of aside from Gabba and Metricon, so WA offers many more Ovals of suitable quality I would have thought. Talk of taking games to the NT as well. Gill and co earning their keep well and truly atm.
There will be games in Qld ,Wa ,SA ,Tassie ,NT and maybe NSW will get lucky .

On SM-A520F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Wasn't the talk last night about having all 10 Vic teams in Qld? Could use Southport Sharks Oval at a pinch. Probably the only other Oval I can think of aside from Gabba and Metricon, so WA offers many more Ovals of suitable quality I would have thought. Talk of taking games to the NT as well. Gill and co earning their keep well and truly atm.
Yes the only certainty at the moment is constant change! What's said last night becomes something completely different today - being capable of just going with the flow (which incidentally is a lot harder than most people think) will have massive benefits for the players and clubs best able to utilise those skills.

There will be games in Qld ,Wa ,SA ,Tassie ,NT and maybe NSW will get lucky .

On SM-A520F using BigFooty.com mobile app

NSW is the interesting one. They appear to be throwing caution to the wind and perhaps doing a little bit of Sweden.......

Every car except QLD number plates is being spoken to by police but that's slowing up the whole process.

And so they should, sly cunning little suckers they are ;)

NSW is the interesting one. They appear to be throwing caution to the wind and perhaps doing a little bit of Sweden.......
On the contrary. As soon as there was a spike in COVID cases, authorities tracked the cause ~ the carrier. And there has been talk of tightening of numbers of people at pubs etc

On the contrary. As soon as there was a spike in COVID cases, authorities tracked the cause ~ the carrier. And there has been talk of tightening of numbers of people at pubs etc

Didn't say exactly 'Sweden', just a little bit - so they still have people in close proximity, pubs open, people are still free to move and congregate, just in smaller numbers (heard that was mainly to try and make the contact tracer's job easier).

Yesterday on the radio here I heard 20,000 tix have been sold for tonight Geel v Coll at Optus.
Is that game in Perth?
Well there you ******* go hey I had no idea!

Cazalys in cairns, The oval in Townsville

is the gws game still scheduled for nsw ? what a joke that it hasnt been changed yet

afl will try their hardest to keep it there

That said, less changes the better though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

better to play em at our home ground the mcgabba

I have a preference for that too - but it's not about me. Whatever works best for the team and the comp! Be a logistic nightmare - I'll keep digging my ditches ;)

is the gws game still scheduled for nsw ? what a joke that it hasnt been changed yet

afl will try their hardest to keep it there
Only certain parts of Sydney are a problem, and Qld Govt is banning anyone from these postcodes from entering Qld. If anything the Giants game would be rescheduled to a safe place in Sydney. Next choice, move it to Qld.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back