Rumour No more Mrs Hardwick

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It must be hard for the kids, Dimma is now in a new relationship with the home wrecker, how can he expect his kids to respect this woman?
Or respect their own father

Tom Browne spreading rumours again.

:speakerthree:

Shock horror monday with Jack probably toeing our media club guidelines that's he's been told what to say and not to say. So if jack comes out blah blah blah i can't comment on dimmas private matter only saying media spin we are behind Dimma and United not saying much but saying just what supporters want to hear our supporters will run here to bf i told you so, look at all you idiots as everyone is cool with dimma cheating on his wife at the club as we united. Sorry that doesn't cut the mustard and you're delusional to think that every single staff member/player are cool at the club with dimma cheating when Daniel Giese has friends at our club including the ceo. The truth is not everyone at the club are happy or behind Dimma because of he's cheating actions plus some are better friends with Mrs Hardwick or Giese at the club. Everyone at our club will just toe the line like most staff/player's at every afl club would do because its there lively hood as that's the business there in💵💰💵💰

Last edited:
Shock horror monday with Jack probably toeing our media club guidelines that's he's been told what to say and not to say. So if jack comes out blah blah blah i can't comment on dimmas private matter only saying media spin we are behind Dimma and United not saying much but saying just what supporters want to hear our supporters will run here to bf i told you so, look at all you idiots as everyone is cool with dimma cheating on his wife at the club as we united. Sorry that doesn't cut the mustard and you're delusional to think that every single staff member/player are cool at the club with dimma cheating when Daniel Giese has friends at our club including the ceo. The truth is not everyone at the club are happy or behind Dimma because he's cheating actions plus some are better friends with Mrs Harvick or Giese at the club. Everyone at our club will just toe the line like most staff/player's at every afl club would do because its there lively hood as that's the business there in💵💰💵💰

That's every business, if someone cheated at your job would you kick up a fuss and demand they get sacked or just get on with your work?

That's every business, if someone cheated at your job would you kick up a fuss and demand they get sacked or just get on with your work?

If we'd built a culture around trust, respect, family and loyalty then it would absolutely be of concern.

If they'd cheated on someone I was good friends with, then that concern would obviously be exaggerated.

If they'd cheated with someone that worked in the organisation at a level junior to him, it would concern me.

If I was friends with the bloke that she cheated on, I'd be concerned.

Could I continue to do my job? Sure.

Could I continue it at the same level as I had previously? Probably not. If it's the culture that had me performing my job at that extra 5% higher, then obviously you could kiss that goodbye.

Worst case is that some people at the club do crack the shits and the culture is broken.

It doesn't take much.

Look its the liar quoting me again or stalking me? At least you're consistent trying to find different excuses for dimma defending him cheating when he dont give a * about you or any fan boy supporter. I
guarantee you that probably all of our staffs/player's young/old partners would hate and despise dimma for cheating but hey apparently its all cool at our club because we won 3 flags and our supporters say so on bf 😂 .....

Last edited:
Mate, we've won 3 flags and are a good chance at a 4th and you are celebrating and wanting the coach gone and a rift in the playing group.
Of course he cheated, why do you care so much? I dont give a fu** about what dimma does in private.

And the morons comment was in reference to people claiming cotch and dimma were on the outer, which i still haven't seen anyone confirm, besides clutching at straws and hoping based on 1 instagram story.
See how you lied above calling me a liar saying im celebrating and wanting the coach gone and a rift in the playing group. Im still waiting for you to quote my posts saying that because it doesn't exist? ??

Look its the liar quoting me again or stalking me? At least you're consistent trying to find different excuses for dimma defending him cheating when he dont give a fu** about you or any fan boy supporter. I
guarantee you that probably all of our player's young/old partners would hate and despise dimma for cheating but hey apparently its all cool at our club because we won 3 flags and our supporters say so on bf 😂 .....
this is the thing unless someone here knows exactly what happened and was involved we cant say whether anyone hates anyone for all everyone knows some of the players knew what happened as soon as it did happen we just dont know and we wont unless someone comes out about it which is highly unlikely

Shock horror monday with Jack probably toeing our media club guidelines that's he's been told what to say and not to say. So if jack comes out blah blah blah i can't comment on dimmas private matter only saying media spin we are behind Dimma and United not saying much but saying just what supporters want to hear our supporters will run here to bf i told you so, look at all you idiots as everyone is cool with dimma cheating on his wife at the club as we united. Sorry that doesn't cut the mustard and you're delusional to think that every single staff member/player are cool at the club with dimma cheating when Daniel Giese has friends at our club including the ceo. The truth is not everyone at the club are happy or behind Dimma because of he's cheating actions plus some are better friends with Mrs Hardwick or Giese at the club. Everyone at our club will just toe the line like most staff/player's at every afl club would do because its there lively hood as that's the business there in💵💰💵💰

that’s how businesses operate. Get off your high horse.Your right Jack will come out and say exactly that and turn this thread into a bigger joke that it already is. Will take you down with it.

He was a real flog when he had a go at David Schwarze and carried on with his covid conspiracy nonsense.

But when all is said and done - 5.flags..
Can't take that away from him.
Will always be an AFL legend regardless of what happens next.

Certainly lost his public sheen as Mr Perfect.

He should take a year off then head over to Collingwood or Melbourne in 2022.

that’s how businesses operate. Get off your high horse.Your right Jack will come out and say exactly that and turn this thread into a bigger joke that it already is. Will take you down with it.
How many accounts do you have on here now and how are you taking me down (sleeping pills or get me a mistress?) for just having a different opinion of he cheated and not everything is okay😂
you were shot down hard and are still bleating.....sure you're not an eagles fan?
Coincidence roacheee wants to take me down yesterday and new account opens last night box070 also wants to take me down or is it the same person Chief THE_GUN)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many accounts do you have on here now and how are you taking me down, sleeping pills or???😂

Coincidence roacheee wants to take me down yesterday and new account last night box070 also wants to take me down or is it the same person Chief

completely different person gold dust. But keep dobbing .You will be filthy later this year if as expected Dimma extends his contract. It might just send you over the edge.

completely different person gold dust. But keep dobbing .You will be filthy later this year if as expected Dimma extends his contract. It might just send you over the edge.
Why would I be filthy and why did you start another profile when you already have one

Last edited:
All these AFL divorced warrant an sbs shame documentary or ACA special. Perhaps labamba can present the show. Great chance for him to make some money and hypermoan at the same time.

You should brace yourself, but look on the bright side you can just drop the S off the end of this thread and keep going

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back