Rumour No more Mrs Hardwick

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well judging by the insta posts and a few other things, im going to go out on a limb and say I doubt she did.
Trust me, its not hope from me. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Its a horrible thing to have happen. I'm also a firm believer in Karma. I've seen it happen to my own footy club...we pulled the stupidity card for years. Ended with a ball bouncing the wrong way and a lucky toe poke....karma...
Hardwick was still wearing his wedding ring at Grand Final time so I'm agreeing Danielle has only recently found out. It ties in with the insta posts etc.

At worst, if the AFL really forced it, Dimma could take a year off, serve his penance Jimmy Hird-style. (He could update his sports learnings)

In the meantime Tigers can still win the 2021 premiership on autopilot.

Then the GOAT returns in 2022 with new ideas and gamestyles to take us to 4 peat or more....

He won't be sacked. Anyone believing that is just being silly.

He cheated. No doubt about that. For the supporters thinking that isn't the case. You're also being just as silly.

He is a bit of a pig of a bloke.

Most in the footy industry are though.

If he is not a great bloke but is winning flags then the club won't get rid of him.

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

Just heard a strong rumour that Dimma was into 2 birds within the club while in the hub, Peggy is pissed off and has apparently made the call to sack the horny bugger. An announcement will be made within a couple of days.

Just heard a strong rumour that Dimma was into 2 birds within the club while in the hub, Peggy is pissed off and has apparently made the call to sack the horny bugger. An announcement will be made within a couple of days.

Thanks Sandra

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At worst, if the AFL really forced it, Dimma could take a year off, serve his penance Jimmy Hird-style. (He could update his sports learnings)

In the meantime Tigers can still win the 2021 premiership on autopilot.

Then the GOAT returns in 2022 with new ideas and gamestyles to take us to 4 peat or more....
It's got SFA to do with the AFL TBH.

When has infidelity been a crime?

Lol, it’s the updated text from the first bunch of BS. I heard he was into 6 girls, 3 budgies and other assorted sea creatures. He also punched on with Benny and fired every single coach no longer under him.

90a894623573a9a558386d2d93790d82.jpg

efd4a444537c22a9b23f650366af40f2.jpg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah the rumour is true they are coming to a payout agreement Hardwick is gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back