Banter No need to book tickets to this weeks game, only playing a club who can draw 14,000 to a game

Status
Not open for further replies.

EasternTiger

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Richmond
I'm not wasting my best material on these campaigners if they don't have the decency to come in here and make fools of themselves.

They think they are better than us don't they, with their pee/poo jumpers, poodle memberships, dynasties, and what not.

The only thing I like about them is their hatred for Essendon.

We'll give them what for on sunday, mark my words. It will be a mothers day massacre for the ages.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SuperSic

Senior List
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Sorry for loving my mum. Maybe we’ll bring Roughy back this week just so he can teach your boys about respect while he kicks a bag on them.

Chip Frawley will be omitted this week too, his ego needs a clip after he gave Jezza a bath last week. No matter, Timmy O’brien will do fine on that liability of yours. Tom will escape with just a rinse this week, what a lucky bugger.

Gralin

Super Moderator
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Buffalo Bills
Admin #36
https://themongrelpunt.com/afl/2019/01/07/salarycap

creative accounting in tassie behind 5 tainted hawk flags
interesting reading
It's an amazing piece of insight into the mind of a Port Adelaide supporter really

Can I get my Fox Terrier in Standing room on Concession price?
Woof woof.
Just show their membership card and you should be sweet

Pft... Just like a Hawthorn supporter. To busy show-boating on BF to actually pay any attention to football.
The likes don't farm themselves

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Socrates2

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Richmond
The small crowd was a protest against Clarkson for the disrespectful way ge handled the Roughead sacking. I don't think Hawthorn can survive as a club with the sociopathicic Clarkson in charge, it's costing too many members and will lead to a merger or defunctness.

k31th

Club Legend
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Storm|Vic/AusCricket|V8s|MelbUtd|F1
the "Clarkson web" will be dismantled by only one tooth of the furious Tiger Army :)

telsor

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Habs
It's an amazing piece of insight into the mind of a Port Adelaide supporter really
isn't 'mind of a Port Adelaide supporter' a contradiction in terms?

Just show their membership card and you should be sweet
Any decent dog would rather be put down than have a Hawthorn membership.

The likes don't farm themselves
Having seen your posts, I dare say it's not so much 'likes' as brown nosing a "SUPER MODERATOR".

telsor

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Habs
The small crowd was a protest against Clarkson for the disrespectful way ge handled the Roughead sacking. I don't think Hawthorn can survive as a club with the sociopathicic Clarkson in charge, it's costing too many members and will lead to a merger or defunctness.
Doubt a big club like Melbourne would give them as good a deal this time.

Maybe they can convince the AFL to fund a full relocation to Tassie, but I dare say even the Tasmanians have enough taste to require them to change their colours (at least).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom