Banter No need to book tickets to this weeks game, only playing a club who can draw 14,000 to a game

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pronunciation: /ˈbantə /
NOUN
[MASS NOUN]

• The playful and friendly exchange of teasing remarks:there was much good-natured banter
The rules to keep in mind in this thread:
- Read the definition of banter above, do not cross that line
- If you post in here, prepare to defend yourself, don't cry mod if you don't like your response
- The mods will not get involved unless you cross the line (Collingwood or Richmond supporter)
- What is said in the banter thread stays in the banter thread, you will cop infractions if you take quotes elsewhere
- The thread will be closed once the game begins, the purpose is enjoy the lead up to the game
- Images and gifs are allowed but don't overdo it
- Have some fun, the more outlandish claims the better :)

Let the banter begin!!

Hang on....... aren't we playing the Mayblooms? Who wouldn't want to get around them.....oh hang on, I see, yeah, Hawthorn..... as you were.

Kennent sold rest of their seats to China.

I'll have you know Kennett sold most of the services to the US and sent the companies broke by over-inflating the value of the assets.

Just another way the Hawks and their staff win!

I demand a recount!

But seriously there had to be at least one GWS fan there, 14k seems overs

We should make it a bring your pets weekend. That should triple the hawks numbers (and ours if you believe a certain Collingwood poster :drunk:).

We should make it a bring your pets weekend. That should triple the hawks numbers (and ours if you believe a certain Collingwood poster :drunk:).
Imagine the chaos when members realise they are sitting next to a dog person

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine the chaos when members realise they are sitting next to a dog person

Is it racist if i don't like dogs smaller than a shoe box? Can i booooooo it?

I feel like I don't get enough love for my thread titles.

I have had some zingers this year and getting donuts from you lot. :p

You should start a Thread Title of the Year competition and nominate yourself three times

I mean sure, boo it, what's it going to do, savage your shoe lace?

Chihuahua's can be pretty vicious. I've seen stuff on you tube.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back