Tom Rockliff (Brisbane Lions)
Jarryd Roughead (Hawthorn)
Nick Smith (Sydney Swans)
Jake Stringer (Western Bulldogs)
Harry Taylor (Geelong Cats)
Chad Wingard (Port Adelaide)
Easton Wood (Western Bulldogs)
LMAO

Lots of *essendon players though. If Ireland wins the game and then *fletcher and *hairless heppell get suspended by WADA, will Ireland then get the points?
reminds be of a gag i heard this week,

" an englishman walks into the bar, there would normally also be an irishman a welshman a scotsman and aussie there but they were still at the rugby world cup"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

International Rules is the sporting equivalent of coming up with so many alternative dates that you trap someone into catching up when it was pretty clear after 5 x "I can't do that night" responses it probably wasn't their calendar preventing things.

Australia "you still up for a composite rules competition? we'll play 2 legs, use a Sherrin for one game and a round ball for the other, AFL rules in one game and Gaelic for the other?"

Ireland "ok done. we'll play only 1 game, you'll need to come here, you'll need to pay us, you'll play with our rules and use our ball".

International Rules is the sporting equivalent of coming up with so many alternative dates that you trap someone into catching up when it was pretty clear after 5 x "I can't do that night" responses it probably wasn't their calendar preventing things.

Australia "you still up for a composite rules competition? we'll play 2 legs, use a Sherrin for one game and a round ball for the other, AFL rules in one game and Gaelic for the other?"

Ireland "ok done. we'll play only 1 game, you'll need to come here, you'll need to pay us, you'll play with our rules and use our ball".

The real objective - the all expense paid overseas junket - has to be shared too. I'm sure the AFL would wish to tour every year but the Irish make them share that as well.

Interesting that *fletcher continued training and doing all the work till the end of the season at *essendon but chose to have his farewell game as an International Rules game.

Perhaps *he felt that was a better way to be remembered than wearing the *red and black disgraced jumper for a final time.

Interesting that *fletcher continued training and doing all the work till the end of the season at *essendon but chose to have his farewell game as an International Rules game.

Perhaps *he felt that was a better way to be remembered than wearing the *red and black disgraced jumper for a final time.

Still played his last game in something that was completely irrelevant. And for a bunch of losers.

Goldstein deserves a place over there, Higgins and Cunners maybe, but...........

..........i'd much rather all be improving under our pre-season methods than wasting their time on the international rubbish.

North doesn't associate with gambling industry... that's why media doesn't gives s**t.
But I like this clean, innocent team which doesn't smell like money.

The only benefit that i can see from this game is publicity for the AFL, otherwise its so boring....

i couldnt even finish watching the highlights.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back