No player aged 27 or younger has done anything

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Roobs321

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal Sydney Swans GWS CBR United
It's a shame that Cilic is a couple days younger than Del Potro, as the latter would now have been the youngest slam winner among active male players for at least 9.5 years by the 2019 French Open. I finished high school in 2006 and I'm still younger than any slam winner.

JackNah_8

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Richmond
Pouille and Tsistipas had a good tournament, but Novak and Nadal are still dominating the game. I am hoping one day (soon) someone else can win a Grand Slam, men's tennis is repetitive and predictable.

Women's tennis is more exciting now.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Good luck I say,
Pouille and Tsistipas had a good tournament, but Novak and Nadal are still dominating the game. I am hoping one day (soon) someone else can win a Grand Slam, men's tennis is repetitive and predictable.

Good luck I say, both are in no mood of handing the baton over anytime soon, someone will have to beat them or a few guys start beating them occasionally before the line of thinking will change and to break down Nadal mentally is like climbing MT Everest. The most driven sportsman we have ever seen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JackNah_8

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Richmond
Good luck I say,

Good luck I say, both are in no mood of handing the baton over anytime soon, someone will have to beat them or a few guys start beating them occasionally before the line of thinking will change and to break down Nadal mentally is like climbing MT Everest. The most driven sportsman we have ever seen.
trying to beat both in one tournament at grand Slam level is impossible

Flameboy

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chelsea
Tsitsipas a great example of a younger player falling victim to the big 3.

Knocks off Federer, unable to knock off Nadal. And even if he managed to do that - would have faced Djokovic in the final.

It happens time and time again.

Their collective greatness is too much, and it perfectly illustrates Fed’s comments from a few months ago.

JackNah_8

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Richmond
Impossible to knock out the top 3 in one tournament.

Tsitsipas had a good tournament beating Federer and Agut but had nothing against Nadal.

Last time he played Nadal he took him to a tie breaker, few days ago he was shell shocked .

We need another Wawrinka type to come along and win a GS.

Sempfy

Senior List
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

It won't be when Osaka is winning every title lol

AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
T'Wolves, Renault F1, Footscray
Moderator #493

Clicked on this thinking it was probably at least mildly exaggerated clickbait. Left agreeing with the OP.

Top Bottom