No Players' Concert this year

Remove this Banner Ad

Crow54

23 year veteran.
Oct 9, 2000
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Players' Concert is cancelled this year, according to Matthew Robran, because of dwindling audience numbers.

This really annoys me. I'm sure all the other AFL clubs have concerts/functions where supporters can go to see their players outside the football field.

Am I being overly concerned here?

hmm it was a little childish!

Stevo for club champion in 2002!

What I would like to see is a Crows Male Review show, I reckon there would be heaps of female Crows supporters who would pay $$$$ to see our boys strutting there stuff! Other AFL clubs do it, why not our sexy boys!

The thought of such a show is enough!!!!!!

k
xx

No big deal.Sexist rubbish, men flaunting themselves like that.:rolleyes:

I don't recall us ever winning on the weekend the players concerts were held.

They've had one player review and that was a real success apparently. The reason they cancelled any future player reviews because of the players "conduct" on the night.

Until the AFC learns to lighten up and lets lads be lads we'll never have another one.

Just one question..if they did have another one, how would they work it? Having so many supporters and so little tickets avaliable?

Originally posted by Blues_Girl
They've had one player review and that was a real success apparently. The reason they cancelled any future player reviews because of the players "conduct" on the night.

Megsy's conduct was also quite questionable that night... (as usual).

Apparently she had her hands down the front of Andrew Eccles' boxers for much of the night!

The usual

Gold members get priority (ME!!!!:D ), then silver, Vicotrian and bronze members. Easy, but your right it would be a hit and it would sell out so quickly, it would be ripper of a night though ;) .

k
xx

Re: The usual

Originally posted by MarksGirl-kbcrowgirl
Gold members get priority (ME!!!!:D ), then silver, Vicotrian and bronze members. Easy, but your right it would be a hit and it would sell out so quickly, it would be ripper of a night though ;) .

k
xx

Ticketing could be made simple, any one who's a gold or silver member under the age of 30 or over 60 gets first chance :D

If the last one was any indication it'd be a night no girl would ever forget :p

I went to the last one!

sweetbabypeanutjebus.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back