No Sense of Humour

Remove this Banner Ad

well at least we dont revert back to old designs because our new ones are dodgy.

i dont think.

plastic club, hitman....i dont know about that one. maybe we should give them words they can understand...like play-do

they're a play-do club

not too much effort to put together, ridiculously easy to pull apart, easy to play with.

and very very childish

and i wont go on about how annoying it is when the eagles....i mean play-do...get stuck in the carpet

Originally posted by West Coast Stre
And where in advbrm's original quote did it say anything about home jumpers.

Read the thread slowly and you might comprehend a little better.

He may have not mentioned nothing at all , But I seemed to have hit somewhat of a nerve with you. Your plastic/play dough club obviously having gone throguh more home jumpers than jock straps seems to be a contentiuous issue with you.

Welcome back Ripper , Good to see ya around.

Originally posted by Freo Hitman
& after all you said weve only ever had the one home jumper !!!!

I dont understand why the WCE stuck to original uniform , yellow jumper with blues wings , yellow shorts & yellow socks !!!!!! I reckon the WCE have tampered with ther Home jumper 4 times yet we have our original !!!! , we have our original club emblem whereas the eagles emblem has had a nose job, changed there colours & chnged there song tune on numerous occasions..
West Coast eagles are a plastic club !!!!

I'll stick by this :D

& WCStre the WCE history and heritage is embarressing.

Freo Hitman, I don't think i've EVER heard anyone talk as much bollocks as you do. But happy new anyway, and I look forward to all the crap you're going to post throughout 2004.

Originally posted by Milkman
Freo Hitman, I don't think i've EVER heard anyone talk as much bollocks as you do. But happy new anyway, and I look forward to all the crap you're going to post throughout 2004.

Happy New Year to you to milkman.

I love posting the crap that puts the smile on ya face. Just think I made that impression ;)

Originally posted by Milkman
Why so bitter? Are you another ex-Eagles supporter, who jumped on the dockers bandwagon and had to wait 6 years for any sign of success? My condolences. Some of us like to stick by our teams. Jumping ship, is nothing to be proud of.

Not quite right. I did have a few beers and cheer when they won in the premierships in 92,94 but I was less excited about that than I was about the Sharks winning in those same years. I followed them vaguely in the same way that I followed North Melbourne before that but I never felt part of the VFL with those two teams and never attended games as my real home side was East Freo. I didn’t jump ship, as I was never actually on the boat.
When Freo entered the competition that was a different matter. Here was a side representing a place that I am proud to call home and I am most definitely on board. It has not been smooth sailing for those of us with the courage to hold fast during the storm and tempest but she will take us to the promised land!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back