No The Half Back's (Werewolf)

Remove this Banner Ad

Shut the fu** up.

You were the great unknown for me all game. I don't know how you made it as far as you did. Well done.
Because I’m tier 1 mate, that’s how.

I will say, I've had a pretty good track record lately of hitting evil. My last 3 games I've overwhelmingly hit evil. Maybe I'm getting better... Probably not.

I will say, I've had a pretty good track record lately of hitting evil. My last 3 games I've overwhelmingly hit evil. Maybe I'm getting better... Probably not.
I’m not. I voted IMS GUH and Nunez but they were all helpful enough to start acting stupendously evil at those times. I kept veering away from Hoos on the insane basis that Tarks kept saying he got a village read from him - which makes no sense given I also was becoming convinced Tarks was the SK and lying his stupid head off.

Thanks for the game, boncer34. Hard luck Hoos (you came so bloody close, but for my incredibly lucky and not particularly well-informed vote) and Genghis Tron did incredibly well after losing his whole faction. I'd give Hoos the 3 votes though, because he didn't have the benefit of seering at all.

But up yas both!

Well done, village!!!

I’m not. I voted IMS GUH and Nunez but they were all helpful enough to start acting stupendously evil at those times. I kept veering away from Hoos on the insane basis that Tarks kept saying he got a village read from him - which makes no sense given I also was becoming convinced Tarks was the SK and lying his stupid head off.
Good thing you were powered by truth lamb at the end there.

I think we can all take comfort in the fact that THB didn't win.

Very fun game. Sorry for annoying you 😂

Thanks for the game, boncer34. Hard luck Hoos (you came so bloody close, but for my incredibly lucky and not particularly well-informed vote) and Genghis Tron did incredibly well after losing his whole faction. I'd give Hoos the 3 votes though, because he didn't have the benefit of seering at all.

But up yas both!

Well done, village!!!
I was so happy when you voted for hoos 😂 very lucky for me.

Congrats btw mate. Hope you and your better half get some decent sleep and the little one is happy and healthy.

Fine, if you all agree on it, I’ll take the 3 votes for that game.
Obviously.
Considering my sacrifice saved the village from lynching the cub and handing the victory to Hoos im fairly certain 3 votes go to me for my self absorbent voting strategy.

couldn’t have asked for a better play if you ask me to be honest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Considering my sacrifice saved the village from lynching the cub and handing the victory to Hoos im fairly certain 3 votes go to me for my self absorbent voting strategy.

couldn’t have asked for a better play if you ask me to be honest.
Except we didn't get the ultimate result.

The SK win would have been too perfect. Much better to lose in a mad scramble of jumbled votes around the deadline.

It's easy to have a good track of hitting evil when you name basically the whole playing list ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back