No Trades Club 2019 - AKA season over thread. Congratulations Requiem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Season is over now.

So the race to zero begins!

Im determined to win something this year.

Lets go..........

giphy.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Announcement: Whoever runs out of trades first this year will be the recipient of the inaugural SC forum tradeoholic badge
tradeoholic2.png
under their username. Inspired by Judd_Magic 's long time grim reaper avatar, it is a fitting symbol for this most prestigious (or infamous) BF SC forum honour. - Andrew Birch

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't plan on stopping for a while. I'm on 18 now though, there's a few people on 14, so they'll win the race.

Reckon I'll have 2-4 left after I complete my team (round 16 probably), with good cover

I don't plan on stopping for a while. I'm on 18 now though, there's a few people on 14, so they'll win the race.

Reckon I'll have 2-4 left after I complete my team (round 16 probably), with good cover

giphy.gif

Answerth/Smith at D7
Lycett/Lobb/Ryder at F7/R3
Probably also RGray at M9

Jelly?

Not at all. I just think you are being overly optimistic. You are going to have to be bloody lucky to have to get that sort of cover with the way the rookies are scoring.

Not at all. I just think you are being overly optimistic. You are going to have to be bloody lucky to have to get that sort of cover with the way the rookies are scoring.
Fair call. I reckon there's a fair few decent rookies around still though, Duursma, Hore, Stack, ROB, Balta will be $250k soon as well.

See what happens anyway, I'm just dropping trades until my team is complete and I have some cover, don't care at this stage

Fair call. I reckon there's a fair few decent rookies around still though, Duursma, Hore, Stack, ROB, Balta will be $250k soon as well.

See what happens anyway, I'm just dropping trades until my team is complete and I have some cover, don't care at this stage

Im not stopping till Macrae Seagull Jelly Hurn are in my team. it will prob cost me 10 trades just to get them in and nowhere near a complete team lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back