No Trades Club 2021 - Let The Fun Begin

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

yjewp6M.gif

Im home. You are all my people.

Now lets lines them slugs up Im going in Mummy style and chasing that s**t down with 18 Yayger bombs, a double chamber beer bong, 14 cuban cigars and a bottle of your finest scotch please and thank you. :moustache:

Trade history to come.

Delightful .gif provided by that sensational kentie Spider Eater

You don't belong here .....I'm surprised you found out about the place

At least I'm in great Company ;)

?

I'm here around this time every season.
Normally my bench cover is a bit better than it is this year tho.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I also jumped off rookies too early, jumped on rising premos too late, and thoroughly do not deserve a top 15k finish.

Geez, there must be some serious s**t trucks playing this season :moustache:

Trading Flynn out for Reeves prior to his late out was the straw that broke this camels anoos.

WOW what could have been!

View attachment 1177336
Yeah I never would've traded him if I hadn't started Neale. My season ends up being a lot different if I start Lyons, Bont or Macrae instead of Neale, Gawn instead of Draper, Hickey instead of Meek, Ridley or Mills instead of Daniel, etc.

Too many bad starting picks and starting pure rookies over good midpricers like Jiath and Ziebell really screwed my season.

I recall one year someone mocked up a team with coaches on the field like team selections: FB, HB etc till it got to 22
Late but I am so down for this. I need to hurry up and burn through my last few trades so I can take my place as the team’s rightful seagull :moustache:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back