Toast No Trades Club 2022 - The King Has Reclaimed His Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK here it is kenties, my trade history from hell! :(

Nothing went right for me this year especially towards the end, just rotten luck.

Feel free to have a laugh, my season is shot anyways.

Am drinking 7% IPA beers and scotch and cokes to numb the pain.

I asked for more trades for my birthday today and got none. :'(

ROUND 15
OUT
Butters ($471,000)
IN
Jackson ($381,200)
OUT
Preuss ($444,100)
IN
Parker ($559,300)
ROUND 14
OUT
Gawn ($608,700)
IN
Preuss ($457,100)
OUT
Hayes ($308,200)
IN
Teakle ($102,400)
OUT
Rioli ($188,100)
IN
Stewart ($605,200)
ROUND 13
OUT
Witherden ($498,600)
IN
Sinclair ($562,400)
OUT
Preuss ($457,100)
IN
Wehr ($123,900)
OUT
De Koning ($360,700)
IN
Gawn ($587,900)
ROUND 12
OUT
Heeney ($462,800)
IN
Jeffrey ($188,900)
OUT
Daicos ($363,600)
IN
English ($597,700)
ROUND 11
OUT
Martin ($379,300)
IN
Cleary ($117,300)
OUT
Rosas ($205,200)
IN
Mitchell ($498,500)
ROUND 10
OUT
Steele ($590,800)
IN
Hewett ($550,000)
OUT
O'Driscoll ($296,100)
IN
Petracca ($578,800)
OUT
Hough ($147,200)
IN
Clark ($117,300)
ROUND 9
OUT
Horne-Francis ($314,300)
IN
Rioli ($123,900)
OUT
Hinge ($278,500)
IN
Crisp ($563,100)
OUT
Dixon ($246,000)
IN
Hamilton ($102,400)
ROUND 8
OUT
Hewett ($536,500)
IN
Oliver ($639,400)
OUT
Rachele ($273,300)
IN
Witts ($557,200)
OUT
McCreery ($263,200)
IN
McComb ($102,400)
ROUND 7
OUT
Grundy ($544,500)
IN
Witherden ($569,800)
OUT
Xerri ($346,200)
IN
Rosas ($130,600)
OUT
Hayes ($258,800)
IN
Hayes ($123,900)
ROUND 6
OUT
Hall ($511,300)
IN
Laird ($628,000)
OUT
Rowell ($401,400)
IN
McCreery ($210,900)
ROUND 5
OUT
Bowey ($370,200)
IN
Sicily ($474,700)
OUT
Gibcus ($218,500)
IN
O'Driscoll ($167,700)
ROUND 4
OUT
Sheldrick ($130,800)
IN
Preuss ($204,700)
OUT
Strnadica ($102,400)
IN
Dixon ($102,400)
ROUND 3
OUT
Gawn ($657,400)
IN
Bowey ($265,600)
OUT
Whitfield ($502,600)
IN
Heeney ($454,500)
OUT
Chapman ($275,200)
IN
Hall ($572,900)
ROUND 2
OUT
Ridley ($537,100)
IN
Hewett ($399,000)
OUT
Ward ($180,300)
IN
Rowell ($342,900)

Anthony Anderson Reaction GIF
Juddy ....you do know you can copy & paste your Trade History, off the SC site ??

The trading in and out of Gawn, Pruess, Rowell, Bowey, McCreery, Hall, Witherden and Hewett. That's how you get in the no trades club this quick.

Rowell was a trap! I just panicked and went after his big round 1 score. Rookie mistake. :(

Nearly everyone traded out Gawn before round 3 as he was going to plummet in price so wasn't alone there.

Preuss was a good pickup but I shouldn't have traded him back in for Gawn after I traded Gawn back in for one week before he got injured.

Bowey was a good stepping stone but in hindsight I should have stuck with Chapman but at the time he looked s**t. Just a cluster f@rk there. 3 trades to get to Sicilly. :(

McCreery was a panic trade when Rosas was a late out. I basically had no-one else to bring in beisdes Hobbs that Sunday but if I brought in Hobbs then N.Martin would have had to be benched and he toned up that day while Hobbs scored 30.

Hall I got a bit unlucky with but he was a ticking time bomb with his hammies plus he didn't ton up again when I brought him in for Whitfield in round 3. :(

Witherden I got sucked into by early goood scores and wanting a POD. I could have picked Stewart and was debating at the time between the 2 but thought Witherflog had the higher ceiling. LOL!

I gambled on Hewitt being out longer than he was and wanted to bring in Oliver before he got too expensive so that was my ractinal there.

Rowell was a trap! I just panicked and went after his big round 1 score. Rookie mistake. :(

Nearly everyone traded out Gawn before round 3 as he was going to plummet in price so wasn't alone there.

Preuss was a good pickup but I shouldn't have traded him back in for Gawn after I traded Gawn back in for one week before he got injured.

Bowey was a good stepping stone but in hindsight I should have stuck with Chapman but at the time he looked s**t. Just a cluster f@rk there. 3 trades to get to Sicilly. :(

McCreery was a panic trade when Rosas was a late out. I basically had no-one else to bring in beisdes Hobbs that Sunday but if I brought in Hobbs then N.Martin would have had to be benched and he toned up that day while Hobbs scored 30.

Hall I got a bit unlucky with but he was a ticking time bomb with his hammies plus he didn't ton up again when I brought him in for Whitfield in round 3. :(

Witherden I got sucked into by early goood scores and wanting a POD. I could have picked Stewart and was debating at the time between the 2 but thought Witherflog had the higher ceiling. LOL!

I gambled on Hewitt being out longer than he was and wanted to bring in Oliver before he got too expensive so that was my ractinal there.

Heeney was another in and out. Gawn I started aswell but resisted the urge to trade him. Not starting Witts and Sicily either didn't help you.

mighty effort Judd_Magic, Rd 12 the only time you didn't use max trades. The best you could have achieved was getting to Rd 15 with just 1 trade left

Well Done Applause GIF by MOODMAN

Ahh yes the don't trade the first bye week rule. He breaks all the other rules but he stuck to that one atleast....🤣

Did you ever do a trade that wasn't the flavour of the week ?

On Redmi Note 5 using BigFooty.com mobile app

View attachment 1435805
These trades hurt Judd_Magic. Had to trade out Gawn who he only just traded back in. Pruess got injured subbed out then missed multiple weeks, Teakle injured season over and now Stewart has been suspended for 4 weeks.
Yeah those trades were cruel mate. Was like a scene out of a horror movie.

Scared Saturday Night Live GIF by HULU

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ahh yes the don't trade the first bye week rule. He breaks all the other rules but he stuck to that one atleast....🤣

Hey it's me, I break all the rules around here.

Just need to release rubies puppies on here for the grand finale. 😂👍

Heeney was another in and out. Gawn I started aswell but resisted the urge to trade him. Not starting Witts and Sicily either didn't help you.

Yeah just a disaster of a season mate. A few things caught me unaware and I didn't get used to the trade boost thing as I was like a fat kid in a lollie store and abused the f@rk out of them!

Yeah just a disaster of a season mate. A few things caught me unaware and I didn't get used to the trade boost thing as I was like a fat kid in a lollie store and abused the f@rk out of them!

It certainly can happen, just have a bad year. There is a certain amount of luck to this game. I've been KotD all year.

Best thing I did was to not think about it to much preseason. I've always liked mid priced madness. So this year was up my alley.

It certainly can happen, just have a bad year. There is a certain amount of luck to this game. I've been KotD all year.

Best thing I did was to not think about it to much preseason. I've always liked mid priced madness. So this year was up my alley.

Yeah I think as each season goes by it's going more mid priced madness.

For example I didn't stsrt with Hewett and look how he turned out, same with Witts.

Cameron and Himmelberg were others that I failed to jump on as I just didn't trust them.

OK here it is kenties, my trade history from hell! :(

Nothing went right for me this year especially towards the end, just rotten luck.

Feel free to have a laugh, my season is shot anyways.

Am drinking 7% IPA beers and scotch and cokes to numb the pain.

I asked for more trades for my birthday today and got none. :'(

View attachment 1435731

View attachment 1435732

Anthony Anderson Reaction GIF
Bloody Pruess the Kent. In, out, in, out, s**t score, gives English a 2 week holiday on the way out.

I'm honestly in stitches reading this trade history. Preuss involved in three trades in three weeks. Out, in, out. You need help.
Judd_Magic is like the Hollywood Star of SuperCoach ......in / out of rehab constantly ....spends his trades, like Hollywood Stars spend $$$$$

But gee, he has fun !!

Angry Bomb.gif

Last edited:
I've been sitting on 1 for a couple of weeks and nursing my wounds.

Does anyone else think the extra trades ruined their season?

I got into habit of "yeah, yeah, there's plenty here, this guy's a keeper, that guy's a keeper, so I can keep experimenting around the margins."

Suddenly I'm at the byes and totally cooked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back