I kneel. 35 trades used in 15 rounds, exceptional effort Judd_Magic

03d.jpg

Apr 5, 2014
Peramangk country Adelaide Hills
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
My SuperCoach team
What about for plebs who run out of trades they give em a extra 10 trades. Just lose the chance to win weekly prizes and overall rank is forfeited.
Nope. I play for leagues so have preserved my trades for finals

Mar 13, 2005
Geelong
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chelsea, Oakland Raiders, Celtics
how are people eating donuts so early on? the english donut was easily covered by bringing in jackson somewhere in the fwd line.. where else are people struggling that theyre copping donuts? are peoples benches that bad??
I think the English actually prefer crumpets :cool:
I am back kenties to claim whats mine. 😎

Im Back Season 7 GIF by Friends
im back GIF
You've saved me again. Year after year we race to that "zero trades left goal". You always get there just before me so you end up with this reputation while my record remains clean. :p

With English and Stewart out, I've used my last 2 trades and I'm not likely to reverse them, so I'm joining you now.

Apr 25, 2011
Launceston
AFL Club
Richmond
I think the English actually prefer crumpets :cool:

You've saved me again. Year after year we race to that "zero trades left goal". You always get there just before me so you end up with this reputation while my record remains clean. :p

With English and Stewart out, I've used my last 2 trades and I'm not likely to reverse them, so I'm joining you now.
Well Done Applause GIF by MOODMAN

Mar 13, 2005
Geelong
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chelsea, Oakland Raiders, Celtics
What was your worst trade?
What was your best trade?
That would make a pretty interesting topic for a thread of it's own

Edit:
For me worst trade isn't even close
Hewett > Pendlebury in round 8
A Carlton supporter on here, (who will remain nameless), convinced me that Hewett would not be back from injury until after Carlton's bye. He was actually back the very next week and so I traded him straight back in. 2 wasted trades. Meanwhile Pendlebury managed scores of 97, dnp, 73, 62, 75 and 67 before I traded him out in disgust on his bye round. Of course he returned with a 130 first game after I traded him out.

Last edited:
Jan 2, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
how are people eating donuts so early on? the english donut was easily covered by bringing in jackson somewhere in the fwd line.. where else are people struggling that theyre copping donuts? are peoples benches that bad??

Bench is ordinary.

Lost all 3 Rucks in the 1 week.

Lost 3 forwards in the space of 2 weeks.

That's 6 players in 2 weeks, (5 of them all in the same week). Add 2 non playing rookie mids, Carroll and Owens

Now I have Stewart facing a significant suspension as well! Wehr can cover at least.

Good times!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!
What was your worst trade?
What was your best trade?

Worst? Too many to mention. Hall gets a huge shout out though along with Gawn and roughying Preuss back in for him. Trading out Daicos just before he turned into a premo kills too. Oh and trading in that piece of s**t Shitracca. Never again with that flog! 😈

Best was probably bringing in Sicily early on and bringing Witts in although it was at $550k.

Last edited:
Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!
OK here it is kenties, my trade history from hell! :(

Nothing went right for me this year especially towards the end, just rotten luck.

Feel free to have a laugh, my season is shot anyways.

Am drinking 7% IPA beers and scotch and cokes to numb the pain.

I asked for more trades for my birthday today and got none. :'(

Trades1.jpg

trades2.jpg

Anthony Anderson Reaction GIF

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back