Toast No Trades Club 2022 - The King Has Reclaimed His Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gena Showalter once said: "Giving up is the only sure way to fail."

Well, pardon my French, campaigners, but old Gena wouldn't know s**t from pipe clay.

There's at least one other way, and it involves trading in Liam ******* Baker lololol. I apologize to Mitch Duncan and his outrageous sexiness that I opted for the paper tiger over him a few weeks back.

Here's the masterpiece of mediocrity for you jackals to mock, as you rightly should.

1658241116156.png

Judd_Magic showed these young whippersnappers a thing or two, by the looks of it. Ruby must be proud, Juddy, so very proud.
These kids can't copy your feats.
Animated GIF

Dazjack gutsroy what position do you want in the No Trades Team? Half forward flank or fullback?

FF: SSwans2011 , Judd_Magic (C) , Kadog
HF: weltschmerz, Chronz , -
C: St Steady , freddy mercury , Better Loosen Up
HB: hoddo , NinjaSwan , SELFCONFESDAFLNERD
FB: blackshadow , - , kenneyswarriors
R: ForeverHardcore , Makeshift Park (VC) , VeinGlorious (also pre-game entertainment and team psychologist).
Int:, - , - , - , -
Oh, that back-pocket role, alongside 2 formidable comrades-in-arms, using my natural footy talents, the left and right elbows, the ability to read the flight earlier than most and a mighty left foot to clear the area.

Oh, that back-pocket role, alongside 2 formidable comrades-in-arms, using my natural footy talents, the left and right elbows, the ability to read the flight earlier than most and a mighty left foot to clear the area.
Not sure about the wisdom of putting a Carlton and a Collingwood supporter next to each other it may end up in a fist-fight if the conversation gets around to that Grand Final. gutsroy gets the HFF as the last on-field position:

FF: SSwans2011 , Judd_Magic (C) , Kadog
HF: weltschmerz, Chronz , gutsroy
C: St Steady , freddy mercury , Better Loosen Up
HB: hoddo , NinjaSwan , SELFCONFESDAFLNERD
FB: blackshadow , Dazjack , kenneyswarriors
R: ForeverHardcore , Makeshift Park (VC) , VeinGlorious (also pre-game entertainment and team psychologist).

Int:, - , - , - , -

Gena Showalter once said: "Giving up is the only sure way to fail."

Well, pardon my French, campaigners, but old Gena wouldn't know s**t from pipe clay.

There's at least one other way, and it involves trading in Liam ******* Baker lololol. I apologize to Mitch Duncan and his outrageous sexiness that I opted for the paper tiger over him a few weeks back.

Here's the masterpiece of mediocrity for you jackals to mock, as you rightly should.

View attachment 1450953
It is a damn fine team on paper, perhaps it that consummate caravan himself, Micky Gayfer, that has put a curse on these fine footballing types.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is a damn fine team on paper, perhaps it that consummate caravan himself, Micky Gayfer, that has put a curse on these fine footballing types.
Think it's ultimately just off the pace.
Had no Hewett, Sicily, Oliver, those sorts of things, went for a Liam Baker over a Himmelberg / Duncan / Taranto / ....
You need those types, especially when they're so high ownership and you're ultimately 50-odd points and a couple of trades down vs most.
But is what it is, you either chase or you stick fat and hope it turns. Did too much of the latter.

Think it's ultimately just off the pace.
Had no Hewett, Sicily, Oliver, those sorts of things, went for a Liam Baker over a Himmelberg / Duncan / Taranto / ....
You need those types, especially when they're so high ownership and you're ultimately 50-odd points and a couple of trades down vs most.
But is what it is, you either chase or you stick fat and hope it turns. Did too much of the latter.
Nahh, it's Gayfer - change your name, change your fortune...and never not pick Sic/Oli again, of course.

I didn't manage Sic until about rd 10 and have been Oli-free all year, let us lament together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back