Votes: 43 36.1%
  • Collingwood by a little

Votes: 26 21.8%
  • Collingwood by a lot

Votes: 20 16.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Haven't lurked the football part of the board much over the summer, so don't have a heap to base this question on, but...
Considering there appeared to be quite a deal of respect between both teams supporters after the game, has the reputation and way both Eagles and Pies fans view one anothers clubs changed for the positive on a whole? All those close finals leading to an incredible grand final last year must count for something.
I've certainly seen far more Fremantle and Carlton fans posting negative things about the Eagles and Pies than the supporters of the two competing teams did.
I think generally speaking that's a fair assessment.

Found this gem on YouTube. The Melbourne news on Grand Final night. The first 15 minutes are awesome. Enjoy!! Haha haha!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

That's ******* unreal. I was there that day, and that takes me right back to game day. Brilliant game. De Goey's goals, and looking back on it how huge was Shuey's major before half time. Momentum changer. Sheed's kick, wtf. I believed he was going to get it, but when he did, was still a wtf moment.

Awesome day and awesome game. Pendles all class in defeat with a classy speech.

^ As a lady said on TV after the game, shell shocked, can't believe it etc. From what I've seen and heard that's the case with lots of West Coast supporters. They can't believe they won it and they're stunned. Like winning the lottery. Surreal.

Back