No Whipping Boy in 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

I feel that if we can get 4 or 5 senior games into Longy he could be our guy. All the attributes and qualities the board is searching for. Famous father, laconic, takes the game on close to goal (in defence). My Smokey for rising scar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bombadeer

All Australian
Jul 11, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
GUMBLETRON your faith in human nature is refreshing, inspiring - but ultimately misguided.

I came here looking for a poll.

If you can't identify a whipping boy via the democratic process, then what is it good for?

Dyle Longfark?
No idea how this clown is still on the list, did nothing last year. Time to sack Dodo, this is why we haven't won a round 1 match in Sydney half way through the lunar cycle since 1988

Apr 6, 2008
coburg
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Australian cricket team
Sorry guys, it's Jordan Ridley.

Just went to take the rubbish out to the bin and the bag split on the doorstep. ******* Ridley.
Seems to me that it is the complete opposite. The way that most fans are talking on this site he was the only player that shouldn't have been dropped. Myers and Baguely are definitely leading after round 1.

astrowizzle

Premiership Player
Jul 3, 2007
Nerrigundah
AFL Club
Essendon
Wrong side of 50 & I'm still a chronic insomniac at times, guess it's one of those 'for life' kind of deals - if you haven't already, try Chamomile tea in the evening, no guarantees but it can help.
Ask the doctor to try some melatonin
I have bipolar and have gone from 3 to 6 hours sleep per night and it's good sleep too

Back