Certified Legendary Thread No

Remove this Banner Ad

It's not mad Monday. You stuffed up the delivery. Peaked early.

Remember when you said in this thread that people wouldn’t let this go for 3 days.

4 offseason later :grinning::moustache::eek::greenalien::fire::rainbow:

3 days? Mate these guys are going to give you hell for 3 months... it's off season you know... things get pretty quiet around here. Some of these buggers have memories as long as our dry spell...

Try 6 years

ahhh it was the best of times, it was the blurst of times

had to go back and re-read it all again. Hilarious as always. Needed this again today, will carry me through the last few hours.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At the request of the illustrious (if someone confused about a certain ex Hawthorn forward) poster Elixuh I hereby bump this thread on the seventh year and seventh day anniversary of one of the most horrifying hilarious threads of our board's history.

Oh and sorry lioninthesand ;)

Just want to make the point that the entire direction of our footy club shifted following this post. 2016 was our nadir, our annus hurribulus, until this thread. A lot of credit has gone to Swann, Fagan, Noble but lioninthesand is the true saviour of the club.

Thank you, #fakeblackface - we owe you.

Oh OK, I seem to remember stuff that's not here anymore. Maybe time and missing parts has not been kind to this thread. Time to consign it in the RIP vault.
No.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back