Certified Legendary Thread No

Remove this Banner Ad

Its probley been better for others than for me personally. I could have happily gone on with out it.

Blackface? Outrageous! I blame the parents.

;)

Have to admit I had a heart sinking moment when I first saw the picture and then remembered Archie completely forgot about Reueben.
:oops:

Ricky-Gervais.gif

Based on the current crop of journalists and their research skills this will be from page of the cm tomorrow.
"Lions Player in Blackface. You'll be SHOCKED when you find out who it is!"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why is it every time I read a post from John i do it in a posh English accent and picture him in a library room with a pipe (no Billy Puller not that type) with a robe on and slippers!

Merry Christmas one and all!

Your mods wish you a very Happy Holidays and here's to a slightly more bearable 2017. For your present we've dug up this gem, a true highlight in what was an otherwise shambles of a year.

From the Mods

Merry Christmas one and all!

Your mods wish you a very Happy Holidays and here's to a slightly more bearable 2017. For your present we've dug up this gem, a true highlight in what was an otherwise shambles of a year.

From the Mods

I was actually thinking about this thread just the other day. It should really be pinned for eternity.

The classics never go out of style!

A moment of inspiration by a certain poster has delivered a wonderful memory for us all to share. Thanks Mods for reminding us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back