Remove this Banner Ad

THE_GUN

R.I.P Shane Tuck 21
Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
Just 20 years old Noah Balta has a magnificent future and really looking foward to him playing for a long time in the yellow and black
Mate Colina coming over would have alot to do with him wanting to sign ASAP and not giving other clubs much thought.

The Croat boys re tight at Tigerland

juss

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
Other clubs would be interested no doubt but Richmond will keep him I imagine. A lot of other players could be let go before a player like this.
Seems to be happening trade period with us over the last few years. 1-2 decent players are slipping out for more money/opportunity.

The ones I am worried about this year are one of Ross, RCD, Dow. I don't think those 3 are all going to get 15+ games in 2021 but I reckon at another club they could. Of the 1-2 that miss out, 1 of them might do the Higgins and look for more games elsewhere.

The 747

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 19, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Seems to be happening trade period with us over the last few years. 1-2 decent players are slipping out for more money/opportunity.

The ones I am worried about this year are one of Ross, RCD, Dow. I don't think those 3 are all going to get 15+ games in 2021 but I reckon at another club they could. Of the 1-2 that miss out, 1 of them might do the Higgins and look for more games elsewhere.
That is natural with a successful club, other clubs come and try to pick your players. Richmond have a lot of similar type players though, and a system that works for that so losing players is not a major issue. The side is built around the taller defenders, tall forwards and Martin.

Remove this Banner Ad