Recommitted Noah Balta [Signs 2 year deal]

Shinboner1

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 13, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
As a North Fan i'd offer balta a semi decent contract and see what sticks.
Could be an ok replacement for tarrant.

Jul 14, 2005
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
Legit hope we go super hard at him. He is exactly what our list needs.

99% chance he stays at Richmond anyway.

Richmond will sell him on a heavily back-ended deal to coincide with the retirements of a bunch of their senior players, but I can see a club putting a stupid deal in front on him.

robbo1981

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 16, 2011
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Was super impressed with this bloke didn't miss a beat . Going to be one of the best kpd in no time.
Can't see him leaving Richmond unfortunately.

He’s a very confident kid was annoyed he didn’t get more games before his breakout year last year so before the premiership probably was a chance to leave

Can’t see balta leaving club will pay him well one of the best young key position players in the comp dominated big names in the finals and rance retired and astbury coming to the end our number one kpd for the next decade

Sep 16, 2015
Inside 50
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Claremont Tigers
Surely Richmond keep him with a juicy, back-ended deal. Four years takes him to RFA status.
Juicy indeed.

So, according to you, the Eagles have just about enough room for Balta, Cripps, McGovern, Nic Nat, Kelly, Gaff and Sheed.

Good luck with that Craig. Your 'moving money around' quote may come true yet.

I'm still going with the 'he's full of s**t', but what would I know. I'm not a high ranking employee from the West Coast Eagles.

Dec 20, 2014
Hong Kong
AFL Club
West Coast
Juicy indeed.

So, according to you, the Eagles have just about enough room for Balta, Cripps, McGovern, Nic Nat, Kelly, Gaff and Sheed.

Good luck with that Craig. Your 'moving money around' quote may come true yet.

I'm still going with the 'he's full of sh*t', but what would I know. I'm not a high ranking employee from the West Coast Eagles.
WC are going after Balta? Who said that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
No chance we would let him leave.
Could be captain material down the track as well imo
No chance he would want to leave and has all his countrymen at the club in Maric , Soldo and his cousin Mate coming next year
premiership player guaranteed games already at just 20 years of age. Will get a good pay increase as he should but no where near what he would get at another club. Balta Baker and Bolton will all get looked after.

Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
Staying at Richmond. Had an offer already on the table which was pulled to be restructured.
You've had solid mail in the past. He's priority 1 for us, I'd want him locked in long term so will be thrilled if true.

Any idea of when this might be announced?

Back